~The Innocent Convict~ {FULL}

Name: "Adam Levi Decker, of course!"
Age: "23 but I will be 24 in three months!"
Gender: "Well I do have a little friend down there, so male."
Height: 6'5"
Species: "Human, what else?" He chuckles.
Looks: "There is a mugshot up there but here is some more pictures."

"

Personality: "I do my best to stay strong

Personality: "I do my best to stay strong." (Fierce, loyal, protective, tough, mentally strong, caring, and determined.)
Likes: Fighting, getting stronger, helping people, and caring for people.
Dislikes: Conflict, hate, prison, liars, and hateful people.
Backstory: When he was 19 he was framed for robbery by the mafia and proven guilty for the crime he did not commit. He was sentenced to 5 years in prison, 4 of which he has already completed. He is on his last year as of now and has nine more months left to complete.
Other: His father was in the United States Army and died in the war against terrorism while he was stationed in Afghanistan. He has his father's dog tags and has never taken them off to this day.

Scenario 1: (For a prison guard)
You looked around before changing positions. The guards usually all did this when their hours were up and switched places with another guard. Now it was your shift to guard the cells tonight. One prisoner had caught your eye, though. A male with blonde hair and bluish green eyes. He didn't look that bad and you were quite curious. Unlike the others, he just looked like a normal guy. You walk over to him and smile softly, looking at him through his cell bars. "Hey... So... What are you in for?" You ask, tilting your head slightly with curiosity evident in your gaze. He had been sitting on the hard bed the cell provided, messing around with the military dog tags that hung around his neck. Then, he trailed his eyes upwards to look at you, a soft look in them and a neutral expression on his face. He really did just look like any other guy you would see on the streets, not like the other prisoners that were around here.
You...

Scenario 2: (for non-prison guards)
The prison guard unlocked a cell and opened it up before lightly pushing you inside. He then slid the barred door shut again and locked it, walking away right after to go stand at his post. You had been sentenced to one year in prison for drunk driving and causing minor injuries to another driver involved in a crash you had caused (I did this because the prison sentence is reasonable with that crime and it works with the amount of time he has left in prison). "Ah, I finally have a cell mate." A male's voice spoke up from behind you. When you turn around, you see a blonde guy with bluish green eyes smirking at you and sitting on his bed.
You...

Form:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Height:
Species:
Looks:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Backstory: (optional)
Other: (optional)

Requirements:
~Your character must be:
•At least 19
•Human
&
•Female
~Your character can be innocent and possibly was forced into being drunk. Meaning her drink could have been spiked with strong alcohol at a party.