~The Demon~ [Requested] {3/5}

Name: "Well...uh... Why do you want to know?" (Chloe Maddison)
Age: "T-that's something I don't really talk about..." She bites her lower lip. (Looks to be about 19 but is really 194).
Gender: "Female... I thought that would b-be obvious..."
Height: "That really kind of depends..." (Human/preferred height is 5'3 and demon height is 6 foot)
Species: "The title says it all... I'm a demon. Throw things all you want..."
Personality: Quiet, kind of shy, closed off, nice, caring, and sweet. She's just misunderstood since she is technically a demon but is actually very kind if given the chance to show it. She has been sold as a slave before and as a result became very quiet and rather submissive despite what she can do.
Appearance: "Well... It's above..." (Media)
Likes: Nice people, nature, water, good food, the cold, and dogs.
Dislikes: Mean and hateful people, mushrooms, bugs, the heat, and mangos.

Scenario 1:
You were walking through the open market place to get some fresh produce when you passed by a stand with a large crowd of men in front and a small raised platform that looked almost like a stage. A small seemingly human girl was pushed to the ground on the platform and people instantly started shooting out numbers. She was in chains and was being sold at this auction, a slightly scared look in her amber colored eyes. She had hair as white as snow that was so long it went passed her waist, and slightly pale skin that looked soft to the touch with her marvelous complexion. The auctioneer started counting down as the numbers stopped coming at $20,000. "Going once..." He began, looking around at the crowd of men expectantly.
You...?

Scenario 2:
You were walking down the sidewalk in the city and heard a small squeak from a feminine voice. This caused you to look to your left. Across the street and in front of an alleyway, there was a small crowd of people surrounding what you could make out to be small seemingly human girl with hair as white as snow. One had pushed her to the ground while the other kicked her in the side rather harshly. The kick is what caused her to squeak and your attention to be grabbed.
You...?

Devilscourge (Sorry it took this long! I hope you like her!)

Form:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Height:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Likes:
Dislikes: