~The Siren/Merman~ {Special}

Name: Sterling Blu
Age: He will be turning 21 in a few months.
Gender: Male
Species: Merman/Siren
Height: From head to tail he is 8'6". In his human form he is 6'2".
Ethnicity: He doesn't technically have an ethnicity due to the fact that he is from the sea. But he was born in the pacific if that counts.
Appearance: The photo above in the media is his true form, however, he has the ability to turn human at will.

This is what he looks like as a human.
Personality: Sterling is rather quiet and mysterious, which only adds to his massive appeal towards woman. He is lovable from the moment you meet him and always seems to have a field that just attracts people to him. He is romantic and sweet, not like most sirens. He doesn't use his powers for bad and thus hardly sings at all. Because if he were to sing, anyone around him would fall under his spell and be put in a trance, doing whatever he told them to. He is loving towards most creatures and is rather protective over what he cares for and such.
Likes: Humans, land, water, fish, Dolphins, and sea horses.
Dislikes: Sharks, other sirens, using his powers, singing, and hatred.
Other: When he sings, anyone that hears it will be put into a trance and obey his every demand. But he never uses this ability since he doesn't like manipulating people.

Scenario:
We shall talk about it my friend.

Form:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Species:
Height:
Ethnicity: (optional)
Appearance:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Backstory: (optional)
Other: (optional)
Password:

XxSpidycatxX