~The Genie~ {3/5}

(The one on the right, ignore the blonde one)

Name: "Akio Hara, at your service." He says with a bow
Age: "Uh... I kind of lost count, to be honest." He scratched the back of his neck
Gender: "Male, duh." He laughs lightly
Height: "That depends, but I'll go with my normal height. Which I believe is... 6'4? I think."
Species: "Genie. Yes, the kind that grants wishes."
Personality: Akio is a fun-loving guy that is almost always in a good mood. However, at times his mood can fluctuate from one to another quite quickly if you give it a reason to. He is a real fun guy, often quite funny and bubbly, saying and doing random things all the time.
Appearance: Purple hair with brown eyes and slightly tanned skin. He has both of his ears pierced but usually wears one piercing at a time (I know the pic has both, but oh well). His shirt is purple with gold stripes and he wears white over it, a sash tying around his torso that matches his shirt.

Likes: Jokes, nice people, sleep, freedom, games, dancing, and being himselfDislikes: Bad people, kill joys, control freaks, and being trapped in his lamp

Dislikes: Bad people, kill joys, control freaks, and being trapped in his lamp.

Scenario 1:

A famous old lamp from a far away place had just been put on display in your neighborhood mall at a store that sold revamped antique decorations for home. The lamp had been painted a lovely and deep shade of blue, then glazed over to make it nice and shiny. It had brought many people, including you, to the store that day, due to the legends that came with it. Little did anyone know that the so-called 'Wish Granting Lamp' actually did just that.

 Little did anyone know that the so-called 'Wish Granting Lamp' actually did just that

Form
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Height:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Backstory: