~The Bad Boy~ {Requested}

Name: "Chase Reeves. Why do you need to know?"
Age: "What do you think?" He grumbled. (21)
Gender: "Why don't you take a look and find out?" He smirked. (Male)
Height: "Height has nothing to do with anything." (6'3")
Looks: "It's up there, halfwit." He growled out.
Personality: "Two words... Bad. Âss." (Snappy, cold, flirtatious, uncaring, sarcastic, confident, arrogant, stuck up, secretly soft once you get passed his shell, and distant about his past and backstory.)
Likes: smoking, alcohol, parties, hot girls, naive girls, drugs, cars, and motorcycles.
Dislikes: cops, fun killers, rules, orphanages, foster care systems, and death.
Backstory: His biological parents gave him up for adoption when he was born, making him an orphan. But when, surprisingly, no one wanted him, he was put in an orphanage and raised there. As he got older and learned to walk and talk along with the others, he quickly found out that the other children didn't like him and acted horribly towards him. He often stayed close to one of the women running the place so he would be safe from the other kids. By the time he was thirteen he had grown cold and mean, the other children starting to fear him. He ran away from the orphanage and lived on the streets for a few weeks before the police found him and forced him to go back. By the age of 15 he had been moved to several different foster homes, some taking care of him well, and others secretly abusing him. Well, attempting to. This is what lead to him being so rebellious and cold. He started drinking, smoking, and doing drugs by the age of seventeen and still does some to this day. However, he is no longer hated and was actually desired as a love interest when he was in high school. But he was still feared by a lot of people. He now works at a popular bar as a bartender and lives alone in a decent apartment. He has also never met his biological parents and doesn't even know if they are alive.
Other: He has a vibrant blue motorcycle and a black 2016 Ford Mustang.

Scenario 1:You walked into a popular bar in the city, seeing that it was running a little slow with just one bartender tonight

Scenario 1:
You walked into a popular bar in the city, seeing that it was running a little slow with just one bartender tonight. He had blonde hair with a blue streak on the right side of his head. As you got closer you could see a tattoo on the back of his right hand. He had a lip ring (an addition) and quite a few piercings on his left ear. He wore several black or dark grey rings on his long slender fingers, his nails painted black. He didn't look too friendly, but the other customers seemed to be perfectly fine with the service as they got their drinks just the way they ordered them. You finally approached the bar and took a seat on one of the bar stools, looking at the bartender. Much to his distaste, he was wearing a white button down shirt, black pants, a black belt, a black vest and tie, and black shoes. Though the bar blocked his body from the waist down. He served up another drink before taking notice of you and setting the towel that was draped over his shoulder down on the counter. "Need more time? Or do you know what you want?" He questioned.

Scenario 2:
Make your own!

Form:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Height:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Likes:
Dislikes:

Greaser_Kitty