~Best Friend's Sister~ {1/5}

Name: "Lindsey McGee!" She greeted with a bright smile while holding up a peace sign.
Age: "Senior year! Almost done!" (18)
Gender: "I'm clearly a female!"
Height: "My brother calls me a pipsqueak!" She laughs softly. (5'4")
Species: "100% Human!"
Personality: "I like seeing the bright side of things!" She exclaimed cheerfully. (Happy, bubbly, lighthearted, sensitive, loving, caring, protective, calm, joyful, cheerful, and often hyperactive. She has ADHD and thus gets distracted rather easily by anything that appeals to her.)
Appearance: "I'm right up there, love!" She said while pointing up and poking her tongue out slightly.
Likes: "Just about anything, really!" (Shiny things, heroic actions, colorful items, love, romance, and outdoors.)
Dislikes: "Not too much!" (being crammed up inside, rude actions, forcefulness, and perverts.)
Backstory: "I don't really have a backstory. I'm just a normal girl living a normal life!"
Other: "I love chocolate... But I'm allergic!" She pouted sadly. (She also has a thing for men that can cook)

Scenario 1:
You arrived at your best friend's apartment, unaware that his sister was visiting for thanksgiving this year. You had his spare key and so just let yourself in and sat on the couch, knowing that he wasn't home yet but would be soon. However, the sound of running water caught your attention. The shower was on. Thinking that maybe he was just an idiot and left his shower on, you went to check. But when you were outside the bathroom door, the shower turned off, causing you to realize that someone was in there. And it was in the guest bathroom. You knocked on the door and heard a feminine squeak of surprise on the other side. "Who's there?" The voice said.
You...

Scenario 2:
Make it up!

Requirements:
-Must be male
-Must be human
-Must be 20-25
-BE DETAILED!
-Have fun.

Form:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Height:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Backstory: (optional)
Other: (optional)