~The Pirate Captain (Female)~ {3/5}

Name: "Vivienne Brooke."
Age: "All of my 20 years have been spent at sea."
Gender: "My right eye is missing and I can still tell that I'm female, why wasn't it obvious to you?"
Height: "6'1. Stupid questions, if you ask me."
Species: Human
Personality: Confident, smart, clever, cunning, and she can be nice if she feels like it.
Appearance: "Again, even I can see the picture." (Media)
Likes: Swords, the ocean, mangoes, rum, pirating (duh), and her ship.
Dislikes: Enemy pirates, land, certain land foods, and losing or almost losing a fight.
"What are you talking about? I never lose."
Me: ... This is exactly why I said you didn't like it. Duh.
"Shut up..."
Me: Anyway...

Scenario 1: (for non-pirates)
It was midnight and you were walking along the harbor to get a breath of fresh air when a new ship sails in. You hear a voice whisper, "Lower the anchor." And when the moonlight hits the top of the ship you see it. A black flag with a white skull and cross bones, the mark of a pirate.
You...

Scenario 2: (For pirates) LillyGrayDaray (Thought you might like her)
You and the rest of the crew (or your crew if you're a captain) were relaxing as you sailed the open seas. Then, you saw something in the distance. You grab your telescope and pull it out, looking through it and at the figure in the distance. It was another ship, and not only that, another pirate ship. And one that you didn't recognize, at that.
You...

Scenario 3:
You make one up!

Form:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Height:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Likes:
Dislikes: