And she will be loved♡

picture of her new spot in the Fallen Chiefs Memorial Garden, a garden put to remember people/students that have once or are currently in Cherokee High School and have passed.

My heart is with Christina Grimmie's family, friends, and fans tonight. We lost a mesmerizing performer and person on June 10 2016. She had a beautiful soul and it breaks my heart that someone would and could possibly want to hurt her. She drew people in when she performed, and kept them on the edge of their seats with her amazing vocals. She was an amazing person in general, supporting and contributing to charities and simply being kind.

I could not believe the news when I heard it this morning. Christina and her family live in my very home town of Marlton, New Jersey, and lived quite near me too, kind of in my friends neighborhood. Which makes it hard to believe since this family and this person was so close to home. I remember her being on The Voice and how everyone was excited that someone from Marlton and someone that was in the same high school was on the show! My cousin Ryan was in the same graduating class as her at Cherokee high school, where I will be as a freshman next year with the same choir director that worked with Christina. My cousin wasn't friends with her, but he indeed knew her, which is another reason that makes it hard to believe that this has happened to her.

We're all thankful to who is donating to the go fund me for her family. And to all the performers that were her friends and dedicated a song to her in their performances tonight. It made me cry and I'm happy to know that she had so many people that cared, loved, and cherished her. She deserves it.

Let your beautiful soul rest in peace Christina Grimmie. Always in our hearts.

(please don't make a larry reference to that last thing, this is a very touchy and emotional and important message to me that I got to point out)

Also! The students at Cherokee High School, Christina's old high school, have been spreading the word to wear green to school on Monday since they found that it was her favorite color. Even if you're not in school anymore or don't even live in New Jersey with us please wear green on Monday!! If you do please show me your contribution! I'd appreciate to know if any of you listened to this and cared!❤️❤️

snapchat = lizzye2
Instagram = Lizzy.kotch
Twitter = qualtystylinson