Chapter 22

"Hey girls and guys" i said a few months later as i entered the living room to find Chris snuggled with Sirius in an armchair, Chiara and Charlie Weasley in a corner of the room were the Piano was and Charlie had a Guitar. Topher was looking very thoughtful as he sat in another Armchair and Remus was reading on teh couch his legs spread on the length of the couch. I sat down on Remus' legs and he looked up "im mad at you" i told him "why is that?" he asked "because every bloody job ive applied to here i cant get because of this" i pointed at my stomach "its your fault you got drunk" he said and i pouted "that hasnt worked since 4th year how many times do we need to go over this?" Sirius called from where he was and i flipped him off. "She tries that on you guys too? One time she almost burned down our Apartment when we let her make a Wolsbane potion for Topher" Chaira said "we almost got killed when she set the Whomping Willow on us" Remus said "Fred and George let her make a candy thing and tested it on me lets just say i couldnt sit down for weeks" Charlie said. "Alright alright so the look hasnt exactly went down alright i get it!" i said "but im still mad at you!" i pointed at Remus and he shrugged then kept on reading. I crawled into teh sapce between his shoulder and the couch and burried into his side and he wrapped his arm around me and before i knew it i was asleep.

I flew up for an unknown reason id been woken up. Remus was next to me and night had come, we were still on teh couch. I was about to go back to sleep then the same pain that had woken me up hit again and i gasped and held my side. "Remus" i shook him "Remus!" with more urgency "what?" he shook awake but as soon as he felt the wet couch he knew "no way thats like a month early!" he said and i nodded my head then groaned as another wave of pain hit me "okay this is happenning fast i just had liek 1 a minute difference between contractions" i said and groaned. "Err what do i do?" he asked "WHAT THE BLOODY HEL?!?! IN ALL THE TIME YOU READ YOU NEVER READ ANYTHING ON HOW TO DO THIS?!?!" i yelled grabbing onto the front of his shirt and shaking him. "Umm ill get Chiara and Topher" he said and scuttled off the couch and ran to their rooms. Within seconds Topher and Chiara (with Charlie) had come down followed by Sirius and Chris. "We gotta get you to St.Mungos" Topher said "from what ive read giving birth to Werewolf babies can be very painful more than normal birth" he said. "Oh crap i knew i shouldnt have let you go through with the pregnancy oh crap oh crap" Remus tugged on his hair and started pacing around "now you might die adn its my fault, i knew i shouldve stayed sober that night knowing how you two get when your drunk" He muttered. "Charlie, Topher, Sirius someone punch him please" i said and stood up with teh help of Chiara and Chris "I love you man no homo but you need this" Sirius said then i heard the contact of knuckle on cheek as he punched Remus. "Not helping! Still freaking out!" Remus said and paced around the room again "okay you freak out and ill go to St. Mungos" i said then another even worse painful contraction hit me and i screamed out in pain and held my stomach. "Chita!" Remus said nad ran over to me helping me stand up again. "Its nothing im fine" i said trying not to worry him but he knew i was lying through my teeth. "Ah!" i screamed as another wave passed over me "why are we still standing here? Lets move!" Chris said and grabbed my arm Remus grabbed my other arm and we apparated ont eh spot. A moment later CHarlie, Topher, Sirius and Chiara apparated next to us and Charlie went to find a nurse while I fell to the floor and clutched my stomach as yet another extremly painful wave hit me and Remus grabbed my back and helped me back up. "Damn it Damn it i shouldnt have dont that" REmus tugged at his hair again and i gave Sirius a look and he punched him again.