Chapter 25

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38447300

"Isnt that outfit a bit....?" Remus said the next morning as i prepared for work at the Daily Prophet "what?" i asked turning to him hands on my hips "revealing? Much?" he asked and i laughed "Remus. Silly i told you id be the head of the Sport's section and therefore i need to look presentable. If i can ill be made Editor in Chief within a year" i said as i pinned my hair up into a loose bun. I adjusted my makeup then i slipped my heels on and picked Richard who was a bit big for a 2 week old then i pecked Remus on the lips and apparated to the Weasley's store.

I apparated into the twin's flat above the store. There were bras and girls panties strewn around the floor as well as boxers and actual articles of clothing "eww" i said as i threw a pair of boxers off the kitchen table to set down the diaper bag. I heard giggling and moans coming from the door that read 'Fred' however the one that read 'george' was totally quiet so i went in there and found George with his arm thrown over a girl both asleep. "George!" i yelled and he toppled off the bed "what?" he asked dumbly and i pointed to my baby in my arms "your supposed to take care of him remember?" i asked and he stretched oh right give me five more" he drifted off and i smacked him with a pillow to wake him up "im up!" he screamed and stood up, he was naked."Put some clotehs on and tell teh same to your friend there" i said pointng at the passed out chick. "Also tell your brotehr and his girls or guys i really dont know which that they seriously need to keep it down" i said "also clean this dump" i handed Richard to George "do not let him see any of yalls" i warned then i apparated away hopefully my son wouldnt get traumatized.