5

3rd person//

"Oh my god, that's- I'm sorry. Shit, that's kind of sad you know?" Jimin blurted out, immediately regretting it as he saw Yoongi widen his eyes and blush furiously, but not in a good way. He looked embarrassed.

"I know. Just, let me be." Yoongi turned around so that he couldn't see Jimin and crossed his arms over his chest, obviously sulking.

"Hey, Yoongi," Yoongi cringed at his own name (how did Jimin even know what his name was) but still turned back around. "That was stupid of me." Jimin actually looked kind of regretful, however, Yoongi felt too salty to forgive him right now; but he had to give it to Jimin, he didn't expect the utter fuckboy that was standing in front of him to have that much self-awareness.

"Yeah, it was." Yoongi sighed as he sat down on his bed. An awkward silence laid thick between the two, and Jimin who could talk for hours on end had absolutely nothing to say. Yoongi was kind of glad though, even if he'd rather have Jimin leave, the silence was better than being mocked.

But of course, the silence didn't last for long, just like the day before it was interrupted by Jimin. It wasn't as nice to hear his voice this time though. "I- can I ask you something, by the way?" Yoongi gave him a glare that was a mix between an irritated 'yes?' and 'shut the fuck up'. "I couldn't help but notice the-uh, how do I put this without sounding creepy or disgusting?" Jimin looked out of the window and decided to not sugar coat it. "Your sick consisted of mostly stomach acid and... pills."

This piqued Yoongi's interest and he looked up at Jimin, tired eyes inspecting the younger's worried expression. "Yeah?" Yoongi ran a hand through his hair and watched as Jimin gnawed on his bottom lip, it wasn't like when he did it earlier, now he looked more nervous.

"I'm not stupid, believe it or not," Jimin mumbled, he looked upset, but Yoongi couldn't for the life of him understand why he would be.

"Of course you're not." Yoongi shook his head.

"Were you trying to- you know?" Jimin asked with a gulp.

"Kill myself?" Yoongi smiled. "Not this time."

"Oh." Jimin felt so incredibly dumb, but he couldn't think of anything else to say.

"That, sounded more depressing than I thought it would, sorry." Yoongi laughed dryly and scratched the back of his neck, why'd he always have to go and make things awkward? Not that things were much better before, but still.

"It's fine," Jimin subconsciously mimicked Yoongi's movement and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as he prepared for the worst that could come after asking what he was about to ask. "May I ask what you did then, and why you haven't eaten?"

"I," Yoongi looked up, not knowing why someone like Jimin would care. "I didn't eat because I didn't want to, and I had a panic attack, which led to me taking the pills that I've previously been addicted to which led to me 'overdosing' or whatever, and here we are." He overshared again, didn't he? Judging by the look on Jimin's face he most certainly did.

Jimin was stunned, he hadn't expected Yoongi to respond at all. "I'm sorry." The mumbled words slipped past his lips faster than he could think them.

"Not your fault." For the nth time that night - morning, silence fell over the two, but the tone of the silence was very different from before, neither awkward nor tense. That kind of comforting silence was once again cut short by someone turning the lights on in the hallway outside of Yoongi's room. "Shit." Yoongi hissed and stood up, weakly pushing Jimin towards the window.

"What are you doing?" Jimin backed in the direction that Yoongi was pushing him, but he had a hand wrapped around Yoongi's wrist and a crease between his brows. He wouldn't leave without an explanation.

"My mum probably heard us, you need to go," Yoongi mumbled matter of factly.

Jimin furrowed his brows further. "No way I'm leaving you like this!" He whisper-shouted and decided it was time to put his core training to use.

"What?" Yoongi hissed back and tried to push Jimin again but to no use.

"Nu-uh, you're a mess," Jimin explained and started to push Yoongi back towards the middle of the room.

"Fuck y-"

"Yoongi?" Both men's eyes widened considerably as they heard a female voice outside the door.

"Shit, quick." Yoongi pushed Jimin into his closet - this time without protests from the younger - and closed the door just before his mother opened the one to the room.

"Who are you talking to?"

Ay, I haven't updated in a while

Sorry for that

But here's an awful chapter for ya fam ;)

Okay bye