15.

Lauren's POV

Lucy tells me everything that has been going on between her and school. She told me that she recently found a boy named Charles Larkey. He doesn't go to school there but he lives locally, she met him at the bowling alley three streets down from her house.

He smoothed talked her into playing a little game with him at first, if he won she had to give him her number she explained. She won the first game but he didn't stop there, after bothering and insisting that she should give him her number she finally did.

They met up at Starbucks the next day and got to know each other more and more. Soon they became a couple but it was hard at first because her parents didn't approve of her dating an older guy.

Lucy's parents always liked me, even though they were always over protective of her I knew they always had good intentions when it came to her. I often found myself trying to explain that to her multiple times, back at home I've always seemed to be caught in between their bickering and they would always ask if I could 'talk some sense into her'.

It never occurred to me how my parents would take me dating Melajah. My dad has always been open with the idea of me liking girls and he always told me that he would love me no matter what. My mother did too but you could see it in her eyes that she was quite uncomfortable with my feelings towards girls.

"The SATs were so hard this year" Lucy explains while breaking a part of granola bar and tossing it in her mouth. "Not everyone can just drop out and become a singer like you" she says nudging me.

"Well it's not all that easy, I don't even have time to breathe half of the time. I'd kill to go back to school" I admit honestly.

This is the first day of the week I have actually been off. I'm going back to the studio tomorrow to record new stuff and then we have rehearsals so we can prepare for our tour with Demi.

"Yeah but...you must feel important, everybody knows you" she says talking with her mouth full of food. Still the same Lucy nothing's changed.

I chuckle. "Yup everyone knows you and you get tons of hate and death threats everyday. Especially when a bunch of fan girls hate the fact that your dating Melajah. I kid you not they all think they're gonna marry her and live happily ever after" I say faking a laugh trying to lighten the moment.

Ever since Melajah and I became public I have literally been receiving so much hate. I can't even tell her or cry to her since she's been ignoring me these past few days.

A part of me knows that she's seen the hate on Twitter, it's literally everywhere. The girls called me almost everyday checking up on me and hoping that I won't let it get to me. But it's not the hate from the fans that's getting to me, it's the hate from Melajah.

"But there's an upside. You get to come home to your sexy ass girlfriend" she says winking at me playfully and I literally barf.

Melajah has become this promising, safe place for me and I don't even know if I feel that anymore. Right now nobody is in the house and I can leave right now if I wanted to but I don't feel comfortable with anyone else but her.

Couples fight all the time, I know she wouldn't hurt me physically and I also know for a fact that the girl who just walked out the house wasn't my Melajah.

My phone starts buzzing in my pockets, I look down and see a text from Melajah saying 'I need to explain myself'. I want to text her back and tell her it's fine but I ignore her text and bring my attention right back to Lucy.