31.

You ever had the urge to kiss somebody?

Melajah wanted to kiss Lauren more than anything right now, but she couldn't because Lauren wasn't hers. She was never hers to begin with it, it was just Melajahs turn to have Lauren.

Lauren's green eyes met hazel. She was locked in and there was no way out. How was it that somebody who broke her heart could also make her heart swell. She never understood how this girl had such a hold over her and she didn't enjoy it.

Melajah's eyelids were half closed and her eyes were red like the sun. She yawned slightly and rubbed her eyes. "Hi" Lauren's raspy voice spoke up. Melajahs heart warmed at the sound.

"Hey" she responded.

"You look terrible" Lauren chuckled as she got up from the bed examining Melajah from her side. "You didn't sleep..?" She asked a question she already knew the answer to.

"I did" Melajah lied.

"Please don't lie to me, you already done enough of that" Lauren huffed. "That was too soon" she bit her lip as Melajah shook her head.

"I deserved that" she grinned. "I didn't want to sleep" she said honestly.

"Why?" Lauren asked.

"Because I just couldn't sleep" she shrugged. Lauren didn't believe her words but she didn't press her one bit.

"When are you planning on sleeping?" Lauren gave her a soft smile.

"I don't know, when my body passes out I guess" Melajah spoke truthfully and it sickened Lauren knowing that Melajah didn't care much about her health.

"That's bad" Lauren said with concern in her eyes. She made her way into the bathroom to freshen up, brushing her teeth and taking a shower.

Melajah did the same after Lauren came out, she suggested that they shower together so they could conserve water but Lauren just hit her arm.

"The other girls up?" Melajah asked.

"They should be, Ally should of woken them up" Lauren spoke, Ally was always the one to make sure that the girls were on time. Because without her the girls would be an absolute train wreck.

"Why didn't she wake us up?" She asked.

"I told her not to" she shrugged at the taller girl who looked at her with confusion.

"Why?".

"Because your a light sleeper and I know you don't sleep that well in hotel rooms. So when you are actually asleep it's a good thing...I just didn't want her to wake you out of your slumber" Lauren said truthfully. That made Melajah heart beat faster than it already was because Lauren cared, and she would always care.

"Oh" Her cheeks redden. "Thanks" Melajah said thoughtfully. "By the way I kinda flew Carly here, she wanted to see you guys perform and I owed her" Melajah informed Lauren.

"But you didn't get any sleep so.." Lauren shrugged. She put on a pair of black jeans, a sleeveless Bob Marley tee and a small jacket wrapped around her waist. "It's your money, and she's cool" she shrugged.

"When did you become a hipster?" Melajah laughed at Lauren as she put a hat over her long hair.

"I'm not a hipster"

"Lie again" Melajah looked at Lauren and rolled her eyes playfully. She let out a yawn and Lauren gave her a stern look.

"As a friend I'm telling you, you need to get some sleep" Lauren said in a serious tone but the taller girl just shrugged her off as Ally came in the room.