27.

Melajahs POV

"So your album debuted at number one on the billboard 200 chart, was you expecting that?" Elvis asks me. Currently I'm in New York at the Z100 radio station. Album promo is always my favorite cause I get to fly to new places.

I even convinced my manager to get me a interview at one of the local radio stations in Amsterdam just so I can stay around the girls longer.

"I don't think your kinda really ever expecting your album to do that good. It's kinda sick actually" I say smiling.

"Now the thing with your album is, it's not just one genre it's all types of genre on one album" he says with amazement "I find that particular cause not a lot of artists pull that off, where did that idea come from?"

"Um well, just like different people I don't necessary prefer one genre over the other" I tell him while talking with my hands "on this album I think there's at least two songs everyone can enjoy no matter what type of music they like and that was what I wanted to incorporate on this album. I didn't just want to reach a certain type of audience the truth is the audience isn't specific because I can go from a deep and meaningful song and then go to a song about being intoxicated, and that's the beauty behind it".

"Yeah I don't usually buy albums but for some reason I was curious about yours and I decided to buy it and I absolutely loved it" he speaks and I smile thanking him. "I think the songs that really caught my attention was "Adorn" and "Let her go" and with let her go it was strange because I wasn't really into that Indie type of music but it was really good".

"Yeah see everyone can genuinely enjoy a song or two. It was a risky move especially for my sophomore album but my first album won me a Grammy so I was like hey why not, this is what I want to do so here" I say while chuckling.

"While I have you here I have a couple of fan questions for you" he takes out his phone and starts to scroll, he clears his throat. "Amy asked do you read fan fiction?" He says and I laugh.

"I uh read it once and I was in a secret relationship with my best friend even though he's a guy and I don't like them" I say causing everyone in the room to laugh. "How did you find it did you like stumble upon it or..?".

"A fan actually sent it to me and I like to read so why not. Big mistake apparently" I laugh again "a lot of kinky shit in fanfics" I say.

"Uh rose wants to know how did you meet Lauren Jauregui from fifth harmony and how did you know you liked her?" Elvis Duran read and I bit my lip thinking.

"We met after my X-Factor performance and that happened to be the day they lost and I liked them a lot so I pulled a lot of strings and they were my opening act on tour" I nod slowly "Lauren didn't just happen, because I was good friends with Simon actually and we talked and I kinda knew about all of the girls and Lauren always seemed intriguing and innocent so I always had my eye on her" I shrug.

"Linda wants to know what's your favorite food in New York"

"I don't have a favorite food but when I come here I always eat pizza cause it never lets me down" I say with a smile "I hear that" Elvis says to me.

"While I have you here were gonna play a game called this or that. I'm basically gonna say two things and you have to choose between them" he says and I nod "ready?".

"Cookies or cake?"

"Cookies." I say smoothly.