14.

Lauren's POV

Over the past five days Melajah has been distant and moody. She hasn't even slept in bed recently she's been sleeping on the couch and her phone is completely shut off.

Every time I try and confront her about her feelings she always shuts me down like she has something to hide. She barely looks at me and when she does you see all this pain in her eyes.

The other day I tried to grab her phone and she forcefully removed it from my hand and threw it against the wall. I've never seen anyone more upset than she is right now.

I've got a call from the pharmacy telling me that she hasn't been there in a week to come pick up her antidepressants and I was also informed that she hasn't been going to therapy.

Melajah told me two months into the relationship that she has a Anger problem and a Bipolar Disorder. At first I was very standoffish about her "problems" but she told me that she takes pills and goes to therapy and counseling.

She said that not many people know because she has it under control and she doesn't tell anybody because she doesn't want to be treated differently. I told her there wouldn't be any problems concerning her situation as long as she takes her pills and goes to therapy, but it seems to me that she's stopped that.

This whole day I've been thinking about confronting Melajah about her absence from therapy and the empty pill bottle in her top drawer. From the start of the relationship we've always be truthful and open about things and if something is wrong with her emotionally I want to be there to help her.

My best friend Lucy is gonna be here later and I can't have Melajah acting an ass when she gets here.

I literally haven't seen Lucy at all since the X Factor and I have this constant feeling in the back of my throat that she's gonna treat me differently now that I'm dating one of the most successful artist in the industry right now, and that and I'm technically "famous"

When I think about it, we don't even have nothing to talk about. But I bet there's a lot of things for me to catch up on like everyone at school.

"Do you know what these are" I say slamming the empty pill bottle down in front of her.

She looks up at me with a dead look in her eye almost as if she feels nothing. She glares and then for the first time in days she responds "an empty bottle" her voice has no emotion in it like it usually does

"Why didn't you get it refilled like your supposed to?" I asked stating the most obvious, this was literally a routine for her and now she's acting like she's never seen the bottle a day in her life

She gets up ignoring my presence and sits down on her new "bed" (the couch) and turns on the tv. I come over standing in front of the tv with annoyance clear in my voice as I speak

"I asked a question" I state as I unplug the tv and cross my arms in front of it. She jumps up furious and shoots me a glare before yelling

"What the fuck was that for" she yells. Her broad voice makes me jump a little but I maintain my stance and speak

"You've been shit the last couple of days" I explain to her "you don't even look or talk to me, what did I do?" I ask coming closer to her.

I grab her arm and rub my hand against it softly. The first time I've touched her in days and it seemed like forever. Ever since we had sex that night, I just woke up and found a different girl in the house.

"Leave me alone" she says coldly and pushes past me.

"No we need to talk" I say to her and she just looks the other way totally ignoring me "we need to talk now" I demand, I watch as her facial expression changes and she looks me up and down