33.

"Are we close?" Carly asked anxiously. She sat next to Melajah, her head was leaning into her.

The girls had all gotten ready for The Vamps party that they had gotten invited to. Melajah changed her mind and decided to stay home but she changed it again once she saw what Lauren was wearing.

"Almost" Ally said, Ally was the oldest here she was 20 meaning she was legal to drink; along with Carly and Melajah. Dinah and Camila were sat in the back talking about something until we reached at stop.

The girls all rushed out the car, Melajah and Camila were the last ones out. They purposely took their slow time. "You sure you only wanna stay for an hour? I could use the company" Melajah asked Camila.

"Maybe you should keep an eye on Lauren" Camila smiled. "She's quite the partier" Camila laughed.

Melajah felt at ease with Camila. She felt like Camila was the only one who didn't have anything to prove, she's was still weird, clumsy and she fangirled almost at every celebrity. She was down to earth and that's why she was Melajahs favorite.

Melajah put her arm around Camila and they walked inside the party. There was people everywhere dancing and grinding up on each other. Brad approached them with 2 red cups in his hands giving them to the two girls. "Welcome" he slurred.

"No thanks bread" Melajah gave him back the two cups. She wasn't much of a drinker; in fact she only got drunk to forget the problems around her for a couple of hours.

"It's Brad" He smiled, his eyes were low and he took one of the red cups to his mouth. "Your lost" he slurred once more and walked away from Melajah and Camila.

"I know what your thinking" Melajah smiled at Camila. She looked intimidated by the loud music and the drunk teenagers dry humping each other. "Let's find some food" Melajah said while grabbing Camilas hand.

"You know me so well" she smiled as the older girl led her into the kitchen. A whole bunch of empty liquor bottles and red plastic cups were scrambled across the counter. There were chips, crackers & dip, little sandwiches, fruit and a lot of pastries. "Can I have this?" Camila asked while pointing at the banana and slice of cake.

"Sure but let me have some before you take a bite" Melajah told her, last time Melajah had been to a house party everything had alcohol or weed in it. She couldn't let anything happen to Camila.

"Here" Camila took a piece of her cake and fed it to Melajah who made a face. "What? Is it laced?" Camila asked.

"No it just taste like shit" Melajah spat up the cake in the napkin and groaned slightly. "Jesus what the hell is that?" Melajah said and Camila laughed at her.

"Do you think they laced the banana?" Camila smiled at her innocently.

"Cami, don't be ridiculous" Melajah stared at the girl. Camilas heart leaped at the sound of her new nickname.

"You sure you don't want a piece of my banana?" Camila asked the girl as she peeled the banana.

"I'm positive" she shrugged. "If anything, you'll just die" Melajah spoke suddenly and Camila hit her arm.

"Where are your friends?" Melajah asked Camila.

"I don't have friends" Camila laughed. "They always leave me out" she explained. "Their your friends too".