19.

Lauren POV

I get up earlier than Melajah because the girls and I have studio time for our first album 'Reflection' we already started recording some songs but now we just need to perfect it.

I've been working on this song 'We know'. It's literally my relationship with Melajah and how I came to terms with everything.

Ever since we first been associated with each other a lot of girls have told me about her 'game' and the way she acts.

At first I told myself not to believe the words, or at least Dinah helped me cope with it, she told me it was all jealousy and they didn't want to see me happy.

But after a few arguments and fights with Melajah sometimes I find myself believing them. Melajah has this thing of saying stuff she doesn't mean or at least that's what she tells me.

I think she means some of the words she says because it's never in a heated argument since she's always calm. She'll just look at me thinking and then she says the nastiest things to me.

Sure the bad name calling goes both ways but I never called her 'damaged goods' or told her 'I hate you'.

I leave a note on the fridge for her when she wakes up and I head out.

The girls and I meet at the studio and we all share songs that we've been working on.

"Lauren has been working on something really good" Dinah beams, I wasn't expecting to put 'we know' out there. Dinah was the only one to know about the song.

"Uh actually I don't want to talk about that song" I say looking down biting my lip.

"It's a really nice song, a type of R&B vibe" Dinah explains, she grabs the song book from me and flips the pages to the song.

The girls all read it in amazement "this is so good" Ally says clapping and they girls agree with her 'yeah it is'

"We gotta record this now" Camila smiles and I shrug "we all know it's about Melajah" she says looking at me

"I didn't even mean to make the song like that" I admit "but that's just how I feel" I look up a Dinah half smiling

"It's okay to feel that way lo, especially with somebody like her" Normani says to me.

"Let's record this!" Ally yells excitedly

"You girls ready?" A light skin boy with a dimpled smile asks us.

We each sit in the booth one by one. Up first is Normani

Normani:
Same words, same thirst, just a different name
Same joke, same laugh, guess that's just your game
You got at her the same way you got at me
You showed me everything I need to see

Camila:
Even though you're so damn fine
I know I'm better off without ya
Even if you cross my mind
I would always have to doubt ya

Me:
I won't believe a thing you say this time, all them other girls told me
How you play your game, yeah we know all about you
I know it probably worked for you, last time
But them other girls told me
How you play your game, yeah we know all about you

Dinah:
Ooh we know, we know, we know
We know, we know, we know, yeah, all about you
Ooh we know, we know, we know
We know, we know, we know, yeah, all about you