22.

Lauren's POV

With Melajah did for me tonight was the best birthday that I ever had. Her coming here alone was good enough but she really thought this through.

I drop my towel smirking at her as she mumbles "shit" I come closer to her taking off her buttoned shirt.

I start kissing on her sweet spot nibbling on it softly "babe your parents are down there" she says while biting her lips.

"Then be quiet" I say straddling her. My hands make it to her pants unbuckling them, I pull them down until she's only in underwear

She looks at me "babe were loud" she whispers. It's true though.

"So" I say to her "stop talking" I tell her and she obliges reluctantly.

I get back on top of her as we start kissing. Her hands explore my body like Dora (see what I did there 😉).

Her hands tighten on my waist as she flips us over, I kinda wanted to be in control but I love it when she's like this.

Her open lips attack my neck and she sucks on it gently  "mm" I let out quietly. Her lips make her way to my boobs doing the same thing. Her other hand touching my softly and playing in between my folds.

Taken back by her actions I let out a soft moan "please" I beg her as she teases me. Her fingers move in circular motion while her lips are still pressed against my boobs.

She takes off her underwear and starts kissing me. Her soft lips attack mine, she slowly puts her hands inside me causing my breath to hitch. Followed by a couple of curse words mixed with her name she speeds up and my grip tightens around her back.

I watch as the girl in between me doesn't break eye contact for a second, she watches me  intently. I feel goosebumps rising on my as I feel a sudden sensation take over my body. I let out a loud moan and she kisses my lips to stop.

She removes her hand tasting my juices on her fingers and smirking at me "let's talk" she moves from on top of me and lays beside me. Completely ruining the moment.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I groan and then throw a pillow at her "get out" I say and she laughs.

"I'm in love with you" she blurts out causing my heart to drop in my stomach. I feel my heart beat faster and I feel a million butterflies in my belly. I've been waiting for her to say those words since forever.

When she turned me down earlier I thought I didn't have a chance...but she loves me "Melajah I-" my voice cracks as I'm almost on the verge of tears...again.

"No Lauren I'm in love with you" she says proudly "I hate relationships and I hate love, but with you I'm always weak in the knees and I never know the right things to say. But you're the one for me and I want to hold you forever because I can't imagine a day without you now, you make all the boring things fun, my heart beats so fast, my hands shake, and my palms are sweaty all because of you" she speaks.

I feel a lump in my throat and suddenly I don't know what to say. 'I love you too' I say but the words never come out and Melajah's eyes watch me closely "I'm tired of having sex with you Lo, I wanna make love to you. Let me make love to you".

She speaks to me carefully and I'm still lost for words "please make love to me" I beg her and a smile grows on her face. I wanna tell her that I love her too, but the words just won't seem to come out my mouth. What if she leaves me because she doesn't think I love her back.

She puts the cover over half our bodies and comes back on top of me, she kisses me slowly  this time adding tongue. "I love you" she whispers again and kisses my forehead.