37.

Right now I'm in Houston TX for a tour stop. I haven't seen my friend Carly in a couple of days and I miss her loads. But she's busy so I understand.

I have a concert tomorrow but right now I have a day off to do whatever I want in Texas. Conveniently the girls of Fifth Harmony are also here for Demi Lovato's Neon Lights tour.

It's been days but I still haven't spoken to Lauren. She's still been trying to reach me no matter how many times I make it obvious that I don't wish to speak to her.

She continues to call though. I admit that she's persistent and she's very determined. I wish that she would knock it off, but the fact that she wants to make things right with me still let's me know a part of her cares.

As of now. All over social media, televisions and radio stations everyone is asking this one question. "Is Melajah and Lauren back together?".

Apparently pictures of us were leaked from our drunken night in New York. There's pictures of us kissing and sitting all cozy up next to each other.

Neither of us haven't addressed it, probably for different reasons. What do you exactly say? We were just having a good time, it meant nothing? We're just friends? We were drunk?
You can't do anything but answer the question with another question.

Lauren is simply a dead end. No matter how many signs on the sidewalk tell you to turn around "dead-end" you always end up turning there anyway, you can't say your surprised because you saw all the signs but it's just crazy isn't it? Wow, a dead end. I want things to work out between us but she's so fixed on making sure we're never together again.

I should be getting over Lauren Jauregui. But how does one simply get over the green-eyed goddess; the girl with the golden soul.

You can't. I'm a addict to her drug. Yes, I'm head-over-heels for Lauren. I don't wish to be. But here I am.

I'm not making it better though, in the matter of months I've written a whole album of songs about her. The only thing that's keeping me sane at the moment are these pills.

With the trial coming up I'm even more of the rails. I've been drinking a lot more lately, but I'm turning 20 soon so I'll do what I want.

Radio show after radio show. That's all I do when I'm not on stage. This is the first off day I had in awhile and I'm spending it at a concert watching my ex-girlfriend and her girl band perform.

So fucking dope.

Usually when people avoid an ex, they stay far away from them. They don't come to their concerts and greet them in their dressing room once their set is done. Cause that's unheard of.

Well, I do what I want. Yes, I'm mad at Lauren and I just want to casually punch her in her face. But I also want to see that face up close and maybe kiss her again for old times sake.

Surprised?

Lauren was definitely surprised to see me. I was crossing my legs and reading a book that I found. It was hers. Of course, I felt her green eyes burning deep into my skin. But I wasn't gonna look up.

Dinah, Camila and Lauren all walked into the room with huge smiles on their faces.

"That was amazing!!" Camila yelled.

"Hello to you too" I waved.

Lauren looked so awkward and nervous standing there. She kept playing with the promise ring around her finger that I gave her.
She never took it off. The ring was my hope.

"What's up!" Dinah hugged me. She gave the best hugs.

"Hey DJ" I smiled while she embraced me.

"Did you see us out there?!" Camila said with her voice still loud. "That was amaze-balls!" This time she made explosive sounds at the end.