17.

Melajah's POV

The girls come over and they all go into the screening room to watch Insidious chapter two and Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I complain and groan on the fact that we have to watch scary movies. Am I the only one who likes comedy.

Lauren, Dinah, Ally, Normani, and Lucy all wait in the screening room as Camila and I help with popcorn, and chips and dip.

"It should be in the fridge over there" I instruct Camila as I open up a new bag of chips. She searches through the fridge and makes a weird noise.

"There's nothing in here Stewart" I laugh at her for calling me my last name "no dip just chip" she shrugs.

I stare at Camila for awhile and admire her. She's different from the other girls and I've noticed. Lauren is always so calm and collected and Camila is literally the opposite.

She's more sociable and people friendly, sometimes Lauren comes off as intimidating but she's literally the nicest person you'll ever meet.

Lauren always looks intimidating, but Camila looks like a lost puppy trying to find a home in winter. She always looks sad when I'm around. At first I thought it was because she didn't like me but she laughs at my jokes and she's there when I need her so that's what confuses me the most.

A girl like her you'd think she'd be the most easiest to read. Turns out she's the hardest I never know what she's feeling or thinking.

"You ever made dip before?" I say smiling at her. I reach over her and take out a small bowl in the cabinet. My shadow is bigger than her small frame.

"Nope" she says popping the 'p'

"Well your going to learn" I grab her arm gently moving her, she watches me carefully.

I grab sour cream, dried dill, dried parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, kosher salt, and Mexican cheese.

"I need you to grate 1/2 cup of this" I say handing her the Mexican cheese and she nods.

I take 16 ounces of sour cream and dump it into the bowl along with 1 teaspoon of dried dill, 2 teaspoons of dried parsley , and 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.

I mix them together and then add 2 teaspoon of onion powder and 1/2 teaspoon of  kosher salt. I mix them together slowly and watch as Camila grates the cheese carefully.

"Here it's easier this way" I come up behind her and put my hands and arms over hers. I put my hand over hers and guide her, teaching her the easy and proper way to do it "just like that" I say looking down at her.

I'm 5'10. Camilas body is only up to my chest so I see over her with ease. "Wow I'm actually cooking" she says giggling up at me. I never noticed how attractive she was, she's cute but she's no Lauren.

"I was gonna ask if you guys needed help but it seems like you have it all covered" Lauren says looking between Camila and I. I let go of Camila and stand there awkwardly "we're watching insidious first so whenever you guys are done we'll be in there" she speaks as her jaw clenches.

"We're actually done" Camila speaks up in a low voice. She puts the cheese in the mix and finishes it up for me. I dump it in a bowl and we stand there looking at each other "you don't think Lauren's mad right" she says fidgeting with her finger.

"Nah she just gets really jealous all the time. It's actually attractive" I say as I put my arm over camilas shoulders and lead her into the screening room.