Meeting them

No one’s POV

-After school-

Chris packed her stuffs into her backpack. Her best friends approached her, “Chris, do you wanna go home with us?”

“No thanks, I have to meet someone.” Chris felt guilty.

“Alright then, we will go first! Annyeong! See ya tomorrow!!!”

“Ne annyeong eonnie!!!” Chris waved to the 3 of them. She walked out from the class and met Zelo.

“So Chris, shall we meet my hyungs now?”

“Sure.” She answered coolly. While walking to the seniors’ class, awkward silence attacked them. But Zelo broke it, “Oh um, how can you be this tall? You look like a skyscraper as Sunhwa noona said.”

“Hahahaha it’s a long story and don’t you think that you yourself is an electricity pole?” Chris teased Zelo back. “Ya! I know that! People call me that even though I’m a kingka here. Since I’m the tallest in B.A.P, I’ll try my best to stop my puberty.” They laughed together and Chris made deal, “I’ll call you electricity pole and you can call me Skyscraper. How about that? Since I’m the tallest girl here and you’re the tallest guy here.”

They both agreed and finally reached the senior’s class.

“Hyung! Look who I brought. It’s my new friend! Say hi Chris!”

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, my name is Cellia Christabelle Lee. But you guys can just call me Chris. Nice to meet you.” Chris bowed politely.

“Wait, how old are you?” a guy with a cute face asked.

“Oh, I’m the same age as Zelo, but a fewer months younger I think.” Chris replied. The kingkas go ‘OH’

“You guys haven’t introduce yourself.” Zelo asking his hyungs.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Uri B.A.P! Yes Sir!” the 6 of them including Zelo greeted Chris. She was amazed with the greeting.

“Hello, I’m Yongguk, the leader of this group while this is Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup that’s Zelo as you know.” He pointed to each member.

“Ah ne.” Chris simply said.

“So Chris, actually, how can you be this tall?” Youngjae identified Chris’ height.

“Yeah! This is ridiculous! A girl with the height of 177cm?” Himchan pouted. “She’s gonna reach me soon!!! I’m only 180cm!”

“LOL you’re luckier dude. She’s AS TALL AS ME.” Daehyun complained and came closer to Chris. “Please tell me how to grow taller” he joked.

“Yah. You know what? I’m shorter than her.” Jongup said in dissatisfaction. Chris tried to adjust herself with Jongups’ height. There weren’t much difference. “What’s your height?” Chris asked Jongup.

“Emm… It’s only 176cm” he blushed away with full of embarrassment. Chris tried not to laugh.

“Gwenchanayo Jongup-ah, you’ll be taller than me. Soon.” She winked. “Now can you guys please excuse me, I need to go home. See you tomorrow guys, annyeonghigaseyo.” Chris bowed and excused politely before going home.

“Guys, that skyscraper’s cute, isn’t she?” Zelo giggled. “Yeah, but she’s way to tall I think. People would thought that she’s already working. BTW maknae-ah, since when you call her skyscraper?” asked Yongguk. The maknae just laughed in evil, “Hahahaha oh you won’t know. Ne ne ne ne neah!~” Zelo sang in a playful tone and dancing around the class.