Pret's party

L.Joe’s POV

God, agreeing eomma’s order to go for grocery shopping’s really a bad idea.

WHY?

I’M EXHAUSTED! -_- Sweating a lot here! *wipes off sweat from my forehead and act hot* #killingfangirlsmodeon

Well actually I’m not killing any fangirls since I’m at the parking lot -.- Now I’ve got to put these heavy groceries to the car and drive home! Sheesh, I wish I could sleep.

--------------------------

-At my house-

“URGH!” I placed down all the groceries in front of the door. They’re so damn heavy! I wished I was muscular like C.A.P hyung…

Ok nvm, that won’t happen anyways unless I really work out.

“Now… where are the maids?” I said to myself while looking around the living room. “HELLO???”

God, how come no one’s here? I felt like getting lost inside a ghost town -.-

Well, I guess I’ll just contact Chris.

*TUUTTTTT TEEEETTT TIIITTT TOOTTT* (?)

Wow, did she reset her calling tone? ._.

“Hey Chris!” I shouted through the phone, not letting her to speak first haha.

“O-Oppa, are you at h-home?”

Why the hell is she stuttering ==”

“Yes so please go down and help me to arrange the groceries, my party will be in another 1h and 30 minutes and why the hell are you stuttering?”

Then there was a silence. WTH?

“Hello???” I spoke again. Finally she said ok after a few seconds.

At least now I have Chris to help me with the groceries arrangement.

----------------------------

No One’s POV

Chris was still wandering around her room, running in circles like a Tarzan getting lost in the city (?)

“This is bad, oppa’s here and my friends aren’t here yet, what am I supposed to do?!” she bit her lower lip and try to think of something before going down to help the grocery arrangement with her brother.

“Maybe Zelo can help…” she took her phone and dialed Zelo.

“Hey Electricity Pole!” she spoke up first.

“Oh wassup Skyscraper?”

“Well, I need your help! Oppa’s now home and asked me to arrange the groceries with him but none of you had been here! ._.” she put a duck face, even though Zelo can’t see it. “He would be suspicious if all of you come to my house 1h earlier before the party!”

“Hmmm….” Zelo acting like Sherlock while holding his magnifying glass (?) “Well, just help him first and kept him busy. I think all of us should come now, I’ll call them. Well you think of something to prevent him to see all of us to come.”

Chris thought about it for a while, but then agreed on Zelo’s idea.

“Ok then, thanks Zelo.”

“Glad to help.” He ended the phone call cooly.

Now, Chris has to think of something to make his brother super busy.

But what?

“Oh I know…” she mumbled and trailed off to her oppa to help him with the groceries.