The Skyscraper

Chris’/Your POV

“Arghh…” I groaned as I stretched my body. I stared at the clock. It’s only 7 A.M. Ah. Why should I wake up this early. I take a look under my bed. I can see L.Joe oppa who’s still snoring and sleeping soundly. Oh btw, I share 1 room and 1 bunk bed with my brother.

Hmm.” I thought as I look at L.Joe oppa’s angelic face. ‘Hahaha he’s so peaceful while sleeping.

I slowly climbed down from the bunk bed and tip toed out. But failed, I can never tip toe in my whole life *Face palm*

“Ughh…” L.Joe oppa was about to sit up but his head knocked the upper bunk bed. “OUCH!!!” he screamed and rubbed his head.

“Ahahahaha!! Oppa gwenchana?!?!” I tried my best not to laugh but I can’t help. I ran to him.

“Aish, I hate your bed.” He smacked my head and I screamed in pain. “Oppa! Appo.”

Oppa just laughed and smiled, “Hahaha that’s for your punishment Pabo. Now can you please give me a massage on my head… I’m feeling dizzy…”

I smirked at him and gave a –hell no- look. “Ah, come on, your oppa’s in pain. As a dongsaeng, you should at least care about me… Puing puing~” He did an aegyo and my expression went like ‘ -_____________- Dafuq are you doing’.

“Iewh oppa. IEWH.”

“Jebal, oppa loves you so much an you don’t care about your brother??” He pouted and gave me puppy eyes. I can’t stand it and finally gave up. “Arraseo.” I started to give him massage.

“Gomawo dongsaeng-ah! I love you!” he kissed my cheek. I wiped my cheeks off and laughed, “Pabo.”

After I massaged him for quiet a long time, he let me go for a break. Aish, finally. I can go down to the kitchen and make breakfast. Oh yea, I forgot to tell you but I’m only living with L.Joe oppa at the states for our English studies. We are now fluent anyways, but of course we won’t forget Korean. Our omma and appa are staying in Korea since their business was going well there. Ok ok, back to the kitchen thingy. I took out some loaves of bread and spread butter on them. Thank God it’s Saturday and there’s no school. So, I can relax and enjoy my breakfast while watching TV. I turned on the TV and I clicked Animax channel. Naruto Shippuden was airing. I quickly glued my eyes to the TV since it’s my favorite series. Even I forgot to blink XD. Few minutes later, I heard Oppa calling me, “Chris-ah! Have you prepared breakfast for us?”

I just ignored him and continued watching. I can’t miss any second of this series since it’s the brand new episode.

“Chris?” Oppa waved at me to make sure I’m still there.

“Jamkanman, I’m watching. Your breakfasts’ there.” I said and continued watching.

“Aish, you otaku brat…” he joked as he stuffed his bread to his mouth. “Oppa, I can hear what you say.” I gave him a death glare before gluing my eyes back to the TV. I watched as Neji Hyuuga died when he protected Naruto and Hinata.

“WTF!!! Neji-kun!! Wae?!?!?!?!?!” I slammed the table. L.Joe oppa was shocked with that. “I love you Neji-kun!!! You are my bias in Naruto Shippuden!!! Why should you die?!?!?!?! Argh fuck you Obito.” I acted like I really exploded. Oppa just laughed at my reaction.

“LOL you musn’t say bad words ya know, but still, you’re so funny XD” He poked me but I jerked his hands away. “Oppa. How many times should I tell you not to poke my cheeks?”

He stayed quiet. “Mianhae hehehe… You are just too cute.”

I rolled my eyes and acted like I hold a bucket and vomit into it. “Hell No. I’m not cute at all.”