Experiment

-Continuation of chapter 6-

We talked as both of us arrived at our classroom and sat on our desk. “Hmm, only a few students here. It’s too early.” I mumbled. “Yeah, even your friends aren’t here yet.”

While waiting for my friends and the teacher to come, I talked a lot with Zelo. He told me about B.A.P. All I can do is laugh and nod.

“Oh Chris, would you like to hang out with me and hyungs tomorrow?” Zelo talked but I can’t really hear him because the class is getting crowded. “Excuse me? Can you repeat it louder?”

“I said, would you like to-” his sentence was cut as soon as my friends came, “Yahhh Chris-ah! Eonnie missed you!!!” Hyosung eonnie hugged me like we hadn’t met for decade. “I can’t breathe eonnie.”

“Ah mian hahaha, my adorable dongsaeng’s here XD”

“Oh Zelo-ah, since when are you closed with Chris?” Sulli eonnie asked Zelo with a sly stare. “Oh um, yesterday?” Zelo gave an innocent smile.

“Jinjjayo? Is it true, Chris?” Sulli eonnie’s now staring at me. I nodded with full of innocence. “Oh okay, how about-”

“Good morning students! Now can you please stop talking and go back to your seat.” The Biology teacher cut us off.

“So today, we will have an experiment to cut alive frogs. We will be studying the parts of the organs!” The class went –IEWH AND HELL NO FOR US TO DO THAT-

“Now can you please be quiet because I need to explain more about this. You will be doing it in pairs with the person beside you. All you need to do is cut the skin off using surgery scissors. And next... Then… Bla bla bla” I was bored of the teachers’ long and boring explanation. Hello, I had already done this when I was grade 8.

“Okay start pairing up now. Get your stuffs here.”

I looked at Zelo. He looked at me too. “So I guess we’re paired up?”

“Yeah, now go get the stuffs Zelo.”

“Okay.”

----------------------

No one’s POV

Zelo brought complete equipment except one thing.

“Umm Zelo, where’s the frog?” Chris noticed that he didn’t bring any frog with him. “My hands are full, I can’t carry anymore.” He made an excuse. “But you can hug the beaker with the frog”

“Aish can’t you just get it?” Zelo get annoyed and placed all the equipment on the table.

“Ah just tell me that you’re scared.” Chris took the frog and came back. “Here it is. I’ll take it out and place it there okay?”

“Wait!” Zelo stopped Chris. “You don’t even wear any gloves, go get 2 pairs.”

Chris rolled her eyes and went back to take gloves. “Here you go.” She handed a pair of gloves to Zelo and took the living frog out of the beaker. She placed it on the tray covered with wax. “Okay electricity pole, can you cut the frog’s skin?”

Zelo looked with digust, he’s like avoiding it. “N-no, y-you do i-it..”

“Fine.” Chris rolled her eyes, “But at least you have to help me pin the frog since it’s a teamwork.”

Zelo shook his head, “I don’t want.”

Chris started to suspect something, “Oh just tell me that you’re scared :P” she teased Zelo. “Yeah! I am! Problem?!”