Halloween Festival (2)

Chris and Chanyeol stepped inside the haunted house followed by Zelo, quietly. Guess what readers, the weird thing is, Zelo kept on following them while not getting caught too by the ghost cuz’ they focused more on scaring RisYeol couple (?)

“Wow. It’s really dark in here.” Chanyeol looked around the haunted house. It was really dark, there were only small lights to guide the way.

“Yea. But the decorations are really cool. I just realized that it’s this nice.” Chris commented.

The 2 of them continued walking and saw stuff like spider webs, spiders, fake blood, skulls, skeletons and other Halloween stuffs. Soon, they met a ghost.

“BOO.” The ghost tried to shock them with a high pitch voice but failed.

“Not scary enough -___________-“ Chris took a closer look at the ghost.

‘What the? Why is Chris brave enough to look at a ghost that close?’ Zelo thought.

“Oh, oppa! Is that you?” Chris was surprised to see Daehyun.

‘WHAT THE HELL?! OPPA???? SHE CALLS HIM OPPA?!?!?! OMFG!!!’ Zelo was boiling with rage. His temperature would be reaching 80 celcius soon (?)

“Yea, it’s me!” Daehyun smiled and hugged her.

“Yah oppa! I can’t breathe! And why the hell r u hugging me?” she tried to release his hug but she just couldn’t cuz’ Daehyun hugged him tighter.

“You call him oppa? He’s not even your brother.” Chanyeol suddenly cut into their conversation.

“He’s my FAKE brother.” Chris explained and quickly release his hug.

‘OH PHEW. Just a FAKE brother. BUT STILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! HE EVEN GOT TO HUG CHRIS MY GODDDD’ Zelo thought.

“You better continue your way now.” Daehyun suggested. “I warn you, there are scarier ghosts forward. Bye dongsaengiee!!”

“Ok, bye oppa. Good luck on scaring others!” Chris and Chanyeol continued the ghost house.

They continued walking and walking and hearing high-pitched and deafening screams. But they weren’t affected at all.

“Those screams are making me deaf.” Chris covered her ears.

“Yea it-“ Chanyeol was about to speak but-

“UHFWJENSUFEURHNDINJG JKRTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” A ghost grabbed Chanyeol and shocked him.

“OI WTF?!” Chanyeol shouted so loud because he was really shocked. “GET OFF ME!!!”

“CHILL MAN! It’s just me, Chen ya know.” Chen the ghost stopped grabbing Chanyeol. “Sorry bro HAHAHAHAAHA.” He let go.

“AHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! YOU LOOKED SO SHOCKED!! XD” Chris laughed really hard on Chanyeol. He’s pissed.

“Ah, let’s just continue going now.” He changed the topic and dragged Chris along.

“Bye guys! Good luck giant couple!! WOOOO~” Chen screamed in high pitch voice. “Thanks bro! The 2 of us will be fine! Yeaaa~” Chanyeol said in a happy tone and slung his arms on Chris’ shoulder.

Zelo from afar, were already boiling and ready to be cooked (?)

‘Damn that guy. FUUUUUUUUUUUU’ he overacted (LOL)

They were walking normally and then they met another ghost. The ghost followed them from behind.

“Hey, there’s a ghost behind us.” Chris whispered to Chanyeol.