The Nerf War

When we went in, he was like holding on to me for dear life because he was so scared of the dark XD

Grrrrrrr….. there was the sound effect from the speakers of an animal hat was growling.

“AHH WHATS THAT!” He squashed my whole arm and hugged it so tight like it was his ‘guling’ (boulster) or teddy bear.

“Jeez, man. No need to be scared. That’s just the sound effect of a growling animal. ==” I said and brought him to his starting point. “You start here and I will start on the other side. If you hear me shout ‘ready’ then we can start. OK? Now wait here.” I walked to the other side of the room.

I took my place and shouted “READYY!!”

No One’s POV

“READYY!!” Chris shouted so loud Zelo was about to be deaf (?)

Chris ran forward and hid behind a wall and Zelo ran to a fake bush and ducked.

BAM! Chris shot Zelo but missed by 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 mm (?)

“Damn!” Chris reloaded her gun.

DOR DOR DOR DOR DOR DOR BAM KABOOM! (?) Zelo shot 8 bullets at a time but only one got Chris.

“Oh man.” Chris shot back to him. DOR! It hit his face. Like right in the middle of his FACE MAN. HIS FACE HIS FACE HIS FACE.

“AH SAKIT! [A/N: sakit means hurt and this is Kiarapiz’s idea again]” Zelo shouted in pain and rubbed his face.

“Sakit? WTH is that word?” Chris looked confused.

“IT MEANS HURT IN BAHASA INDONESIA. I AM CURRENTLY STUDYING BAHASA INDONESIA FROM MY INDONESIAN FRIEND (?)” Zelo explained.

“Oh.” Chris shot him again when he was rubbing his nose and it his arm. “HA!”

DUSH DOR BUM TAK PYOOONNNG DOR DOR DOR DOR DOR DOR DOR!!

Zelo continuously shot Chris but it only hit her 3 times because she was good at dodging.

BOOM TAK BOOM BOOM TAK PYOOOOOR DOR DOR DOR DOR DOR DOR DOR TRING TRONGG TRAK TRAK!!! (?) Chris shot Zelo and it hit him 7 times.

“Ah!” he ran to a wall because a wall is better than a bush. While he was running to another wall, Chris shot him twice.

“IH! CHRIS JAHAT! [A/N: jahat = evil]” he screamed in a sarcastic way.

“SAY WHAAA??” Chris poker faced.

“JAHAT MEANS EVIL.” Zelo shot her once.

“OH SO YOU DARE SHOOT ME HUH? HUH?” Chris reloaded her gun.

DOR DOR BYOONG PYOOOOR DUNG TAK BOOM WOOSH BAM KABOOM DOR DOR PYOOOR (?) Chris got revenge on him and shot him and it got him all.

“AH I MATI [A/N: mati = die]” Zelo screamed.

“ISH YOU AND YOUR WEIRD WORDS. STOP IT DERP.” Chris rolled to a bush so she could see better.

“I CAN SEE YOU!!!” Zelo screamed and pointed at Chris.

DOR DOR DOR BYAR BYURR TARR PUSHH SYHUNGG BAM PRING TAK DOR DOR Zelo shot Chris but it only hit her 8 times.

“MISSED ME MISSED ME MISSED ME LAMY!” Chris teased him and stuck her tounge out.

So they kept on shooting each other and in the end, Chris won.

“YEEEEAAA!!!! I’M OSM!!!!!” She did a crazy dance.

“AW I KALAH [A/N: kalah = lose] ☹” Zelo whined.

“YOU AND YOUR WEIRD WORDS AGAIN.” Chris poked him to make sure he stayed quiet.

“Hehehe” he laughed.

TOK TOK TOK.... TENG.... TENG.... (?) the door knocked.

“Excuse me, Chris. Dinner is ready.” A butler peeked in.

“Oh wow it’s dinner time already. We played so long ._.” Chris looked at her watch. Surprisingly, they had been playing for 3 hours.

“Oh yea!” Zelo said.

“YAAAH! LETS EAAT!” Chris and Zelo threw their guns to a random bush and ran to the dining room still using their armour. When they were there, L.Joe was there too.

“WHO ARE YOU?” he looked at them in disgust. “Are you people from the army or something?”

“PABO.==” Chris punched him “I’M YOUR OWN SISTER MAN. YOUR OWN SISTER AND YOU DON’T KNOW ME?? HUH? AND THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU ALSO DON’T KNOW? HUH? HUUUUUH?”

“OMG man I just realized! You seriously look like people from the army man!” L.Joe said as he and Zelo sat down. “Anyway what were you guys playing around with the armour huh? Dress up being a soldier and save the princess? :p” he teased them.

Chris and Zelo’s face were like → -___________________________________________-

“Are you kidding me? OF COURSE WE ARE NOT THAT LAME WHO STILL PLAY PRINCESS.” Zelo glared at him, with his famous death glare.

“YEA. WERE WERE PLAYING NERF WAR YOU DUMMY.” Chris poked him. “Ah, why is my oppa so stupid?” she said sarcasticly.

“Ih, my little sister is so mean! Uh.” He pouted.

“So? What you say, what you are. [A/N: Author’s quote LOL]. Chris stuck her tounge out. “EVEN YOU SAID YOU DON’T KNOW ME.” She even spoke louder.

L.Joe was now defeated and fell onto the floor (?)

“Fine saengie! You win sheesh. Now eat! Thank God that eomma and appa weren’t home. If you don't finish this, you're gonna be so dead! You’ve got to finish everything up, alright? Or they would be mad at me for throwing food.”

Chris relaxedly took her seat and sat next to Zelo. “Sure, why not. I can see that I can finish this whole thing.” Still, using her cool tone. Zelo only stayed quiet to see the sibling’s cute little fight.

“Eat well oppa, you too Zelo.” Chris said before munching her food.

“Neh, I will. Eat well too Chris, and L.Joe hyung.” He replied and started eating his food too, followed by L.Joe.