Hours before Derp's Party

Skipping to L.Joe’s Birthday>>>

No One’s POV

Chris woke up really early, just to make sure that her SICK plan would succeed. She checked her ‘freaking ugly’ dress in the box given by her eomma. She hasn’t taken it out yet ever since her eomma bought for her.

“Gosh I really don’t wanna wear dress! Can’t I just wear mini skirt or something?! -_-“ she groaned while looking at the dress.

Actually that dress is a casual type. But Chris thought it was too girly.

“Sheesh, oppa’s birthday’s such a disaster.” She said before going to the bathroom to shower.

Then she went out, wearing her casual dress. She quickly went to her parents room but her eomma isn’t there.

“Where’s she? Oh God.” She ran to the dining room, she isn’t there either. “Dammit, where is she?!”

Chris ran to the living room and found her mom reading magazine. “M-Mom!” she panted after running a lot.

“Yes dear?” She looked up and saw Chris wearing the dress that she given to her. “OMG YOU LOOK SO PRETTY MY DEAR! I knew the dress would fit exactly for you!” she was so happy so see Chris with her 1st dress (really).

“Mom, is it ok for me not to wear this? I’d prefer to wear mini skirts with its sets, really. Anyway this is a little too big.” She tried to gave her mom the best excuse she got.

Her mom wondered for a while. “Since when I had bought you mini skirt sets?”

‘Awh great I’m doomed.’ She thought but she found out another excuse, “Um mom, I can buy it now since oppa’s birthday is tonight, right?”

“Oh ok, go and buy it now then.” She ordered her daughter. “Please give the oversized dress to me, probably it would fit me :P”

“Ok mom, I’ll put it in your room as soon as I changed.” Chris replied as she went up to her room and changed into her casual boyish clothes. She packed her dress into the original box and gave it to her mom. “Eomma, I’m going now neh, just by MRT! No limo please!” she said and ran out of her house, not letting her mom to speak a word.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chris’ POV/Your POV

Great, now I REALLY HAVE TO BUY A FRICKIN’ MINI SKIRT SET.

Where? -.-

Now I’m inside the MRT and it was sooo crowded that I’ve got no place to sit.

*Sigh* I took out my iPhone and listened to the music, ignoring the crowd. Suddenly, someone spoke to me. I guess.

“Hey girl, looking for a seat? Here.” He said to me as he got up and offered me his seat. Seriously? A stranger offering me a seat?

Well he looked mysterious, wearing sunglasses and hat.

“Uh… Thanks a lot…?” I tried to figure out who it was behind the shades. “No problem sis!” he said. SIS? WUT?

“Sis?? Huh?” I looked confused. Since when I have a brother?

Oh I do have L.Joe oppa but who else?

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Daehyun oppa?!” I said in excitement and it was true. It was him.

“Dude what’s wrong with you? Wearing shades and hats to MRT? Not a celebrity man!” I teased him because he really looked like a celebrity strolling around the MRT like a loner (?)