Back to Korea (2)

Chris’/Your POV

I followed the butler and arrived into my new room.

“Okay Ms. Lee, this is your room.” She showed everything such as my queen-sized bedroom with curtains, window with a decorated balcony, a very large closet and bathroom and even my studying table was very big. She also showed all the stuffs like makeup tools (actually I never had one since I’m too boyish :P), bracelets, jewelries and others. I was so amazed even though I don’t like wearing them. Maybe I will, but someday hehehe. I thanked my mom when I opened up my closet. She didn’t only buy me feminine clothes but also casual and boyish one. She really understands me LOL. As soon as I finished my tour around my room, the butler also showed me the whole mansion. It was really tiring to walk, I feel like dying. Finally we ended up our tour when Eomma and Appa asked us for dinner.

“Thanks for the tour…?”

“Ah just call me Heon Yeong.” The butler smiled.

“Ah ne, thanks Heon Yeong-ssi and I would also prefer you to call me Chris rather than Ms. Lee :P” I stuck my tongue out, acting like a child.

“But-“

“No buts, just call me Chris, arraseo?”

“Ah ne…” I smiled in satisfaction. “So please excuse me Chris-ssi, I need to help the others to prepare dinner. Annyeonghigaseyo.” She walked to the kitchen.

“Ne! Annyeonghigaseyo!” I replied her, trying to be friendly as possible.

Ah what to do now? The dinner would probably take quite a long time to be prepared…” I wondered. Then, I saw L.Joe oppa approaching me.

“Oppa! How’s the tour around the mansion? I can’t believe our parents could be this successful!”

“It’s so incredible! But tiring in the same time -.- Now I know why our parents want us back to Korea hahaha.” He laughed and patted my head. “Let’s go for dinner.”

“But oppa, dinner isn’t ready yet. It will take around 10 minutes more I guess?”

“Jinjja? Well let’s go to the garden and enjoy the fresh air~” he grabbed my wrist and dragged me all the way to the garden, which is at the back along with the swimming pool. We walked in the beautiful garden while holding hands. It looked more like an older sister with a younger brother XD.

“Oppa.”

“Hmm?”

“I’m quite worried about my school.” I grabbed his hands tighter. He knew that I will be bullied again like before. “Gwenchanayo, I’ll ask mom to register me to the same school with you.” He smiled. Yeah, the last time when I was still secondary, studying in Korea, I wasn’t in the same school with oppa so no one can protect me from those bullies.

“Jinjjayo? Are you sure mom will agree? Anyways, you only have 1 year left before college…”

He bit his lower lip. “G-gwenchana! Oppa will do everything for his dongsaeng!” I was very happy to hear that. I hugged him tight, “Gomawo oppa, you are the best.”

------------------------

No One’s POV

After a long walk and talk, Chris and L.Joe headed back to the dining room. Their parents are already waiting there.

“Yah you two, palli! The food’s gonna get cold.” Mom called the children.

“Ne!! Sorry Eomma. We will eat well!!” The both of them sat and directly dug in their food. They finished their dinner for just around 10 minutes.

“Thanks Eomma and Appa! I’ll be with L.Joe oppa now!!” Chris said and dragged her oppa to her room. “Oppa, my room’s big isn’t it?”

“Yeah.” He agreed, “Mine’s also, big, wanna take a look?”

“Sure.”

Chris followed L.Joe to his enormous room. “Wow, looks like both of our rooms are just the same XD” Chris giggled. “Can I play in your room oppa?”

“Ne, but don’t break my stuffs. I had just unpacked them all.”

“Aish, who says I wanna break your stuffs. I’m a kid.” Chris complained and threw herself to L.Joe’s bed. “Whoa, this is awesome” she wriggled around then sighed, “Oppa, I missed it a lot when we sleep together on the same bunk bed…”

“Hahaha aww, my little baby’s shooo cutee!!” L.Joe came, laid beside Chris and pinched her cheeks.

“Bad oppa! I told you not to pinch my cheeks! Or else…”

“Or else what?”

Chris got up of the bed. “What are you trying to do?” L.Joe stared at her in confusion. Chris used her fighting moves and dragged L.Joe down to the bed. “Your life’s depending on it.” She acted like Sakura Haruno (character from Naruto XD) even she said her quote, “Didn’t you know? Women have to be strong in order to survive!”

“Seriously Chris, I have no idea what are you doing.” L.Joe laughed out loud till his stomach hurts. Chris remained pissed. “Whatever, I hate you oppa. Hahahaha”

Suddenly, Eomma came into the room.

“Guys, I would like to tell you that you will transfer to Seoul High School tomorrow. Be well prepared, okay?”

“Ne, we will.” They both nodded. “Good. Now you guys can go to sleep cuz’ you need to wake up early tomorrow. Goodnight.”

“Ne Eomma.” Chris said as mom left. “Goodnight oppa, I’ll go back to my room now. Sweet dreams”

“Arraseo, goodnight to you too, sweet dreams too       ~ Saranghaeeee~~” L.Joe shaped a heart with his hands. Chris just smirked and left.