Chapter 4

~Last Period~

[3rd POV]

The class came back to their respective seats after lunch an waited for the octopus..

Just as Koro-sensei entered, Seiyu went up front and finally introduced herself..

She wrote on the board with fine penmanship

'Good Afternoon, sorry for the late introduction and intrusion, call me Seiyu.. for the meantime..'

and bowed gracefully

That's when the class also realized that Seiyu was wearing a skirt, gloves and high socks.. all covered up..

Seiyu then went to the yellow octopus teacher and raised her notepad that read 'please take care of me..' then went back to her desk..

After the long awkward silence that befell on the class, they finally resumed after the male class representative asked for the class to start..

Seiyu did nothing more than sit, breathe, stare and listen to her surroundings but the class just shrugged it off..

After classes were finally over, Seiyu was then surrounded by the E-class bombarding her with questions like..

"Why are you wearing a paperbag?"

"Isn't it hot? you're all covered up.."

"What is your cup size"

"How did you get here in E-class"

"How long were you here?"

"Why did you show up just now?"

"Why won't you tell us your real name?"

and things like that..

Isogai silenced his classmates as Megu smacked Okajima for the stupid question..

She wrote on several pages of her notepad and showed it to the class..

'I like my face and identity hidden for the mean time thus making me all covered up and come up with a nickname.. I'ts not that hot once you're used to it, Okajima you pervert.. anyway, I came here like weeks ago and as to what Ritsu said, you were on your way to Okinawa.. I stayed here since then since I thought this was an abandoned classroom 'til I saw the things in the teachers' lounge and met Ritsu on Mr. Karasuma's laptop..'

the class just blinks in response

"Then Seiyu-chan.. what were you doing with Karasuma-sensei's laptop?" Nagisa asked earning attention to him..

'Borrowing information from the ministry of defense.. and probably to make some things for tomorrow..' she replied

"Like what?" The class asked

'You'll see' her last reply as she kept the notepad and waved to the class leaving through the window and disappearing in a blink of an eye leaving the class in shock and confusion but decided to clean the room and go home.. wondering on what Seiyu-chan is up to..

The next day came so fast as the class was waiting for the Octopus again..

A certain red head was now present and very confused as to why his classmates where talking about a voice actor (?) but decided not to care about it..

[Seiyu's POV]

Last night I asked 'father' for help in entering this said school and gladly he helped probably because he thought I wanted my Highschool life..