Chapter 20

[Seiyu's POV]

I set up a video call with everyone to let them know about a certain matter...

And that matter is the lab...

It took quite a while to explain to the classs about the lab under the building but they understood anyway since I decided to lend it to Manami and Takebayashi after all, but the class still can use it anytime.

Although, I did leave out important matters that happened there but they didn't question it so, it's all good.

Using my peripheral vision, I glanced at the male just an inch away from the camera's view as he did a thumbs up.

We all ended the call and I turned my phone off.

Now then...

"Where to go?~ Where to go?~" I pondered as the man watched me with a smile on his face.

"It's nice to finally see you two working together, it was a pain dealing with both of you while pretending not to notice..." Master stated as I rolled my eyes and placed the last box of evidence on the fire pit.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go..." I replied

"Ah of course, the sooner the better... There's no need for me to keep nursing you now that you've become better with the past in your heart and mind..." He sighed

"After a while, a parent should know to let go of their child... I understand. Then, this will serve as a graduation from you as well Reaper..." I replied before heaving a heavy sigh

Treasuring the first and last day of our meeting.

How bittersweet.

[3rd POV]

Quickly after the graduation is over, the classroom was barricaded for security reasons.

Kunugigaoka Academy received many criticism about endangering the students and the class E system was abolished then.

As for the principal, his rights as an educator has been relinquished after all the events that happened. But, knowing Asano, with his incredible intellect and strong will, this will be considered as a stepping stone to a better path.

The 30 billion yen was handed to the E-class not long after the graduation which also serves as hush money for the student's side.

Though most of them were blinded with the riches, the words of their teacher echoed in their heads that lead to the class only taking the enough amount of money to suffice their education and some minimal living expenses, donating a bit here and there, and made a contract with Seiyu that her purchase of the mountain will be under the name of the E-class.

As for Yanagisawa, he was actually found alive but his body won't stay mobile for his entire life.

And as for the moon, well...

It's slowly crumbling back to it's old round shape with its gravity.

The bright cresent-shaped moon that symbolizes the entirety of the E-class' experiences from the past year and the foundation of the assassination classroom, had already started to move on.

Several years have passed and the students of Kunugigaoka 3-E are already wielding their second blades in their own separate ways through new encounters, experiences and battles they need to fight. And, with this time span, Irina and Karasuma had already been happily married and working together.

Some students pursued academics and kept learning even outside the country, others also quickly took over their family's work, and some took their opportunities and chances to take on what they do best.