Chapter 8

By midnight, Ritsu was on sleep and Seiyu made her way out the mountain and wandered off to somewhere..

By morning, the first ones in the classroom read the letter Seiyu left that said she needs a day off to get herself modified.. No one questioned the note and payed it no more attention.

The girls outside that came along with Irina talked about the new P.E. uniform and came to a topic about her birthday and thus the class went into wingman mode and thought about how Karasuma would give Irina a present..

The class was now divided into groups as they carry on the plan..

Group A were now looking for a gift as Group B were distracting Irina and Group C were watching Karasuma

Group A decided to buy a bouquet of roses after meeting with a flower vendor whom which was the one who called the hospital during the time of the parkour fail

As Ritsu contacted Group B they quickly dispersed leaving a confused blonde teacher..

The three groups finally gathered and reported their status and preoceeded to take action..

Group C entered the faculty office on which Karasuma was all alone and told him to give the flowers to Irina as a gift of being comrades and all..

The other groups were now in the classroom waiting for Ritsu's report from the Group C spies with Koro-sensei just outside the faculty window..

The plan was going smoothly until Irina somehow lost her cool and raged at everyone saying things like of how they treat it as a joke and how they opened her eyes to the truth..

Irina left the building and the students can't do a thing about it..

They thought it wouldn't take that long for Irina to give in but they never knew what was coming..

Just at the gates of the mountain lies a new set of accomplice..

"We've been waiting Irina.." a guy in a vendor suit and a person covered in a black jumpsuit and a yellow cat-like helmet waved at the blonde teacher..

Irina never said a word and just proceeded to get inside the van as the three drove off somewhere..

Three days later, the students became more worried about the absence of their blonde teacher when their other teachers aren't there too..

Koro-sensei was currently watching the soccer match in Brazil and Karasuma was having a meeting with the Ministry of Defense leaving the students alone in the classroom..

While the students were tryong to contact their teacher, a man carrying a bouquet joined the scene..

"She wouldn't leave for something like this right?" Chiba asked

"No.. That's not it.. There's still something you need her to do.." The vendor replied placing the bouquet on the front table..

"Right? And besides, having her around is fun.." Okano replied

"Yes, you've been bonding nicely, you and her.. My preliminary research has already verified that much.. All I'll do is exploit that.." The vendor smiled as the class became silent due to sudden realization..

The first ones to react were Terasaka's gang then followed the rest..

It was that easy to insinuate himself in the classroom..

"I'm the assassin known as the Reaper and now I have a lesson for you all.." The so called Reaper said with his usual smile that could deceive the eyes of others...