Chapter 14

[3rd POV]

Needing more materials for her experiments, the girl sneaked out of her lab towards the streets in a late afternoon...

"Some bolts and screws.. Some food and water... A half alive octopus..." The girl mumbled as she searched her labcoat pocket for her purse when she bumped into a group of buff, menacing tourists..

"Oh? What's this.. A celebrity?" One of the guys asked in english as Seiyu instinctively took a step back..

'What's up with these men? Sure has a lot of bloodlust..' The girl thought before trying to dash past them..

"Futile attempt little girl..." Another man said as he grabbed the girl's arm...

'Some brute strength.. Might be a little superior to Takaoka but with a group.. It might be bad.. Plus no one would have big gashes from a regular knife..' Seiyu "struggled" to get off the man's grip

"Please let go of me mister..." Seiyu mumbled out as one of the men took ahold of both of her hands..

"Ooh~ She's actually a halfer? She has an Australian accent" The man awed scanning the blonde girl from head to toe..

'And I was right about them being hitmen..' Seiyu sighed once more and prepared a stance, ready to attack when the man with the scar on his eye stopped the men and they quickly let go of me..

'Must be the alpha..' Seiyu thought before smiling and running away to the convenience store..

[Seiyu's POV]

Finally back at the lab, I set out the materials I needed..

Now that I think about it..

Master and koro-sensei do have so much in common..

-----------------------------

"Look here kid, I don't want to cause you any more trouble. So if you could please be on your way.." He said looking at me with a painful smile

"I see you.. A sad lonely creature.." I replied in a whisper..

"You have quite a mouth but, I'll let this one slide.." He patted my head and turned his back on me..

"You never stop, do you?" he asked, done with my tailing.

I nodded and he heaved a heavy sigh..

"Fine.. But, it's not my fault if you'd be dead in a second." He laughed jokingly

"You won't let that happen.." I replied as he stopped on his tracks and sarcastically laughed

"And what reason would that be?"

"You're honest.." I cut him off

"I see you.. Your soul is.. Honest." I added

---------------------------

"You know, you can't keep on calling me kid forever, right?" I asked sorting his papers..

"You're right.. Informa would be your nickname but I can't give out your job.." He sighed placing the newspaper on the table..

"Name me by your choice, even if it's by the first thought you have of me" I said in a monotonous manner.

Silence filled the room that time..