Chapter 9

Tomorrow came by so fast as the students went up the mountain lively as ever, meeting up with Ritsu and Seiyu..

As soon as they entered the room, they were greeted by sweet voices chatting and laughing..

It was Seiyu and Ritsu talking.. And what stunned the boys was the blonde beauty infront of them waving ever so casually..

Snapping back to reality, they exchanged their greetings and proceeded to their seats...

"Ah.. I just had a thought.. Do we call you SeeU-chan or Seiyu-chan.." Kayano thought out loud..

"Any name would do.. Kayano-chan.. But I prefer the latter.." Seiyu replied with a smile..

The classroom door slid open as the octeach made his way inside..

"Nyuya! We have a guest? A-ano.. Welcome t-to the E-class.. U-um..." Koro-sensei panicked and the class burst out laughing..

"It's alright teach.. No need for that.. Can't you recognize your own student?" Seiyu replied smirking..

"E-eh? Seiyu-chan? Oh wait.. Sorry I forgot.." Koro-sensei sweatdropped and the laughter rang out the building again..

"Okay everyone.. We'll be having you career sh- nyu?" Koro-sensei was cut off as another figure waltzed in the room and stood beside the octopus..

The said person is wearing a face mask and a pair of sunglasses, A black beanie that seemed to cover up most of its hair and a black coat...

The class turned silent and let their guards up watching every move the person made..

Seiyu stretched and stood up out of the blue..

It is now a face off between Seiyu and the person.. It was very long and awkward before both of them made a strong gust of wind and somehow teleported outside the building..

The students were confused but when they saw and heard a loud explosion, they quickly went to the windows to see what is happening..

What happened infront of the class were two superbots fighting in a speed the normal human eye can't catch..

As much as the class were confused and surprised, they can't help but be amazed at the impact and speed.. Especially the octopus when..

"Nyuya!" the octopus teacher shrieked as two anti-sensei knives were thrown at his direction cutting two of his tentacles..

The fight lasted almost about five minutes when the two pointed the rubber knives at each others' neck..

"Ah... So we still tied 'til today huh?" The guest sighed as the two of them retrieved the knives and did a handshake..

"Ah... It's Usee-kun.." Ritsu interrupted as everyone's eyes darted towards her..

"He's the one who helped me with the reaper case... I forgot to tell you all..." Ritsu added

The two were now heading back to the classroom through the door this time and they seem to be pretty close..

The guest stood infront next to the octeach removing the hat, mask, and sunglasses..

"Oha~ I'm SeeU's brother Yuusi aka. Seewo.. thanks for taking care of my sister and nice to meet you all.." Usee smirked and bowed..

Everyone is now looking at Seiyu's direction for an explanation which she obliged..

"He's like a boy version of me but we are not blood related, we met at the research lab we were being experimented at... Seeing that we are much alike than we thought, we teamed up.. He's a vocal android too" Seiyu explained leaving the crowd in awe..