Chapter 6

The class only lasted half a day due to a faculty meeting and some the students of class E decided on stalking someone.. And that would be the class male representative Isogai Yuuma..

Nagisa, Kayano, Megu, Maehara and Okajima were now descending the mountain talking about the ikemen's new job when Okajima halted the group midway down the mountain..

"Oi oi.. Isn't that Seiyu-chan?" Okajima whispered to the group and pointed towards the gate of the mountain..

"This is actually my first time seeing her walk around the mountain besides the class building" Megu stated...

"Where do you guys think she's headed to?" Nagisa asked but was replied with the others shrugging..

"Well then, let's follow her and find out for ourselves.." Meahara smirked and the others just followed along..

'Isogai can probably wait' everyone thought..

And there goes the adventure of the stalking 5..

By now, they are at the central district following the blonde haired girl walk into a bunch of stores and leave without any bags being carried..

The five sighed behind the bushes for they couldn't get any juicy stories from the girl..

"You know what guys.. Let's just stop.. She probably knew all too well that we could be around and can see her easily.." Kayano told everyone as they nodded their head in agreement and in disappointment..

'So you guys gonna start to head to Isogai's work?' A phone appeared at the faces of the five and quickly read the words written..

The five stiffened and awkwardly laughed thinking that there's no way they can snoop around the girl without getting caught in the act..

"Well yeah... That was actually supposed to be our first plan but kinda got intrigued when we saw you for the first time heading out the mountain.." Nagisa reasoned and they finally went out of the bushes...

'Yeah.. I would probably do what you guys did too..'

'Anyway... I was heading to Isogai's work too.. It's the café I always go to and I was just as shocked to hear that he works there.. Let's get going' Seiyu showed her phone and dragged them with her..

Well more likely Kayano since she's the closest to her..

Once they made it in the café, what greeted them was the man among men..

'Ikemen da~' The girls thought..

They sat on a table making the most of a single cup of coffee as they kept a close eye to Yuuma..

"He carries everything in one go.." Kayano pointed out...

"I heard he still kept on getting love letters and confessions from the girls in the main building.." Nagisa added as they all look at Yuuma with looks of appreciation and thought..

'Ikemen da~'

Seiyu excused herself to the washroom the same time the café bell rang indicating a new visitor had arrived...

"Oya~ Oya~ I have heard rumors about a student working here and to see that it turned out to be true... What a shame.." Tomoya adjusted his glasses looking at Isogai with a smirk as the rest of the virtuous five went in

"The last time you got found out you have been sent to the End class and you still didn't learn your lesson Isogai Yuuma, what did I expect from a lowlife like you.." Asano Gakushuu, the chairman's son, stood infront of the group with his infamous smug look..