Chapter 7

[Someone's POV]

It's been so long since I last roamed the place where no fangirls are trying to gobble me up..

I was supposed to send a gift to a friend in London but someone actually stopped me..

And to think it was a vendor of a flower shop was quite surprising..

"You are one of the new net singers right?" The man said with a friendly smile on his face...

If I learned one thing my friend in London had taught me, It would be to not trust people with a kind face unless you know them well..

"And what if I'm not?" I asked as he heaved a sigh..

"Ahh~ I must've been mistaken.." He replied sweatdropping..

"What do you need anyway uncle?" Digging information, I asked once again..

"Ahh.. Well you see.. I heard that you were interested with the supernatural being that has been spotted in town lately so my master wanted to hire you siblings for information.." He replied with the eyes telling me that he's serious..

"Sorry.. Only my sister is into that kind of thing.. If you'd like it, I can call her for you.." I replied getting my phone out

"Ah thank you.. Usee" The vendor replied bowing and returning to his shop..

I started walking to the post office once again and dialed sis when I finally got there..

"It's rare that you'd call out of the blue... Brother..." her soft yet monotonous voice answered the phone..

Just like usual..

"Someone I met needs you to assist his master on killing that supernatural being you were obsessed about.. Maybe you're interested in the offer I could tell him right away.. Maybe his master could help you finding him" I told her and I suppose she's having an inner debate right now..

"I'm interested.. Tell him we should meet soon.." She replied and ended the call before I can say anything else..

Well she is my sister she knows her stuff..

On my way back the vendor before was still there probably waiting for me..

"She agreed.. The meeting place time and date would be her only question.." I said waving my phone at him..

He seemed to be smirking for a split second and gave me a ripped paper with the things I asked which I gladly accepted and went back to my temporary home..

[Seiyu's POV]

'Kunugigaoka Station Tomorrow 4pm' Brother texted me as I went back to the 3-E building..

Of course I can't let Ritsu hear my voice or else I'd be found out that easily..

This guy might be an ally or a foe but It'd be best to tell Karasuma ahead of time...

Standing on the Faculty window Karasuma held a fighting stance on reflex and finally relaxed when he saw me..

"What is it you want Seiyu?" He asked with his stern voice..

Koro-sensei was on China right now and Irina already left so it's down to a serious atmosphere..

I grabbed a clean sheet of paper and a pen and started writing..