Chapter 18

[Credits to Bapluoc Channel for the video]
[you can play as you read (。・ω・。)]

[3rd POV]

"Class, how could you call yourself assassins if you overlook an opportunity to kill your target." Koro-sensei sighed tiredly.

The class took some time to think as the heavenly spear's light is growing immensely than before. They have pondered with their class representative whether to act now.

With less than half an hour, Isogai had ordered...
"Those in favor of killing him, raise your right hand." and the class, as well as Ritsu, Seiyu, and Isogai himself, raised their right hands.
"Now, those who are in favor in not killing him, raise your left hand..." Isogai then ordered.
It took seconds before Seiyu raised her hand first followed by everyone else.

That was their answer.

The class gathered around the teacher and held down his tentacles and Seiyu for the head.

"With this, your movement is neutralized right?" Rio asked with a confident yet shaky voice.

"You are precisely correct Miss Nakamura, though I would say that your hold is a bit on the weak side" the teacher chuckled as the class tightened their grip on him.

"Guys, maybe you forgot, we need someone to stab him.." Seiyu spoke monotonously, breaking the deafening silence and everyone started looking at everyone else.

"Everyone, please let me be the one to do it..." Nagisa said as he walked towards the teacher holding the anti-sensei material knife.

"Well, no one got any complaints now right?" Terasaka jokingly asked as Nagisa sat on the teacher's stomach facing its head.

As Nagisa lifted the teacher's tie, Koro-sensei responded with,"It's okay to stab right though the tie Nagisa-kun. After all, I accidentally damaged it the moment I received it, I left the hole there intact since it serves as an important bond for me."

Now the time had come.

"Everyone, if I were to leave parting words for everyone, 24 hours would not be enough so I left it all on a book of consultation back in the classroom." Koro-sensei reminded.

"Also, for one last time, I want to take your attendance. All of you, look at me straight in the eyes and answer loud and clear once your name is called." The teacher added as the students nodded their heads in agreement.

Before he started the roll call, he had paid his respects to the spectating teachers.

The teacher had started calling the class from Akabane down to Seiyu, hearing loud responses through their cracking voice.

The past events and memories flashed in everyone's head as they finally grasp the moment that all of it's about to end.

Nagisa, clearly agitated, let out a battle cry raising the anti-sensei material knife before being cut off  by a humanoid.

A single snap from the girl, calmed the boy before giving a small smile with her dull looking eyes before holding the teacher's head down again.

"Nagisa-kun, you must never assassinate with a state of mind like that. Remain calm and smile." Koro-sensei comforted as Nagisa tried to composed himself.

Remembering all the good and fun times with the teacher, Nagisa let out a tear or two before smiling and saying his goodbye.

"Indeed, this is goodbye.." we're koro-sensei's last words before the knife as well as the class' soul and feelings impaled his chest.

For the class, it felt like their teacher is congratulating them for their graduation.

No one dared to utter any word as the teacher's body glowed brightly in the dark and calmly fluttered away as tiny particles of light.

Though, they have been grasping to him tightly, it was like the teacher gently slipped away.

By now, only the teacher's clothes were left lying on the ground as the deafening silence was engulfed in cries from most of the students and the remaining teachers.

The clock's about to strike 12, just hours before the Kunugigaoka Junior High's official graduation ceremony.

They ended up graduating from the Assassination Classroom a little early.

[Nagisa's POV]

After all the crying, we miserably went back to the classroom in hopes to find some remnants of Koro-sensei's likeness..

Even though I was concerned about the fact that koro-sensei was already annihilated, there is still a person who's been getting my concern.

"Seiyu-chan, are you coming?" I asked as I gazed at her while she just stared at sensei's clothes.

"Y-yeah... Just need to charge..." She sighed and picked up the huge fabric before walking towards my direction.

She must've been really tired to show any type of emotion. Her eyes are a dull yellow-red color. She never cried.

"Nagisa..." Seiyu tapped my shoulder snapping me back from reality and we finally went in the classroom.

To my surprise, I was greeted with a kit consisting our graduation certificate, graduation album and a personalized consultation guidebook for each of us placed on our desks with 3 flash drives for ritsu. But..

"A pocket-sized journal huh? He never changed..." I heard Seiyu sigh as she kept the tiny book on her pocket and charged on Ritsu's unit.

I went to my seat taking a look at the first page. It was a small easy to read comic he wrote for introductions which kinda made me chuckle.

As I kept on flipping the pages, my mind was filled with every single memory we had with koro-sensei. Although, the guidebook is really too detailed that I can hear sensei's voice in my head as I read everything, I was still a bit teary because of all of this.

And before we knew it, our tears gave way to fatigue as we fell asleep.

[3rd POV]

When the class woke up, Seiyu was back to her normal self and the day of our graduation ceremony had started. There were small buds of cherry blossoms already blooming nearby.

Eyes swelling, the class peeked outside to see the view before Karasuma and Irina went in the classroom.

Karasuma had explained how he is sorry in advance about the inconvenience the press and the government may be putting against the students and he was replied with warm smiles.

"We'll be fine sensei... Yeah it may be hard to go back to our normal lives but we will still do our part. We don't want to put you in undue stress anyway.." Maehara and Okano said.

"But in exchange, we only have one request... Please let us join formally the Kunugigaoka graduation ceremony. We believe that all the events and the clashes we had with the main campus students were also part of the bond we had with koro-sensei." Megu added as the rest of the class nodded in agreement.

Karasuma gave his permission, and with that, the male class representative lead.
"Stand! Bow!"

"Karasuma-sensei, Professor Bitch, you have our most humble gratitude for your instruction and guidance this past year." The students bowed and gave their respects as the teachers smiled in reply.

The class were now hudled up with each other, calling their parents to bring their uniforms and talk about graduation.

After a while, the students as well as the teachers changed to their uniforms and headed towards the venue.

"Sheesh, do you think I'd let you go that easily?" Seiyu sighed as she read what's written in the journal before placing it back on her pocket and went along with her classmates.

- - - - - - - - - -
N/A

Still don't know what to do with this story...

╮(╯▽╰)╭