Chapter 19

[Seiyu's POV]

The graduation started on the norm and we, as the graduating students, stood with our heads up and diploma in hand.

It was as if the war between the main campus and the 3-E students never even happened as everyone had accepted the change for the better.

"Congrats on Graduating sis! The twins also greets you too... (。・ω・。) I'm still not back home since I'm still with 'her' mission... ( ̄へ ̄) Anyway, have fun! -UC" bro texted me as I rolled ny eyes and let out a little giggle.

I never knew there'd be a time that I'd actually graduate school...

The part where we give respects to the teachers and parents started and I went to Gakuho first before going to Irina and Karasuma-sensei.

Now that I think of it, grad's almost over which means..

"The ceremony's over right?! Let us have an interview with them!"
"We waited here all morning! Let us in!"
"There they are! The students!"
"Quick! Get the camera ready!"
"Hey kids! Tell us something about your experience with that creature!"

The press is here...

I sighed and quickly covered my head with the paperbag I used in chapter 1 before I grouped up with everyone else trying to get us to cover when...

"Barricade the front! Leave no small space! Use the banner as a cover for the class!" Gakushuu commanded as the rest of the A-class prevented the press from breaking through.

"Everyone, proceed to the parking lot, I have a bus waiting for you there!" Karasuma instructed before going back to help keep the press out.

Quickly, I went with the group lead by Gakushuu and tried to cover up most the students that I can.

Kayano was about to ask something but Gakushuu spoke before she could.

"We may have our conflicts in the past but that doesn't change the fact that we studied under the same educational institution.. It'll ruin my image as a leader if I get a small matter like this slip by." Gakushuu stated as he held the bus' door open...

"The chances of us crossing paths one day are minimum but when that chance comes, I will not hesitate to hunt you down and make you fess up about that mentor of yours, Koro-sensei was it?" He added before Karma replied with his usual taunts...

I signalled the driver to drive off and stayed at the parking lot.

"Now that's a healthy intent, I'll hold on to that you know.." I gave him a smile and a pat on the head.

"Aren't you gonna?" He asked but I hushed him with my finger...

"No need, that classroom already serves as my home, specifically the E-class student's home as well as our teacher's too.." I replied and proceeded to walk towards the mountain.

"You guys can drop by if you want.." I trailed off before disappearing in a blink of an eye.

Landing on the field behind the classroom, I instantly felt a sense of nostalgia hit me, remembering all the times we trained and goofed off in this place. Even though it wasn't that long, I still felt a tiny sense of connection with the class.

"Now that I think of it, what the hell am I gonna do with the lab? Give it to Manami or Takebayashi? Or maybe the defense ministry?" I talked to myself, more specifically, my other self, Chi.

"Seiyu~ Maybe you've forgotten, the story isn't over yet~" Chi took over and spoke...

And yeah, she's right...

It's not over...

Since it's starting over...

//clank

Opening the lever to my secret base, the smell of coffee instantly met me..

"I'm home..." I whispered and made my way in.

"Black coffee, fit for a dark soul..." I sighed and took off the mask.

"Took you long enough...

Master..." I smiled

A husky chuckle echoed in the room as a moderately cold hand made its way to my head.

"Welcome back Master..."
"Well~ Close enough~"

We greeted the black-haired man.

"Ah yes, back indeed, although, I didn't expect it to be like this. Somehow, it feels kind of foreign..." he stated and proceeded to take a sip of the coffee..

"Have you told your classmates?" He asked as he changed into the clothes set on the table beside the test chamber.

"Sadly, I have not, I really thought it would end up a failure but alas, it did well." I replied and kept koro-sensei's clothes in a glass case.

"I can't really comprehend what their reactions would be if they found out it was all for nothing..." I added

"Well I'd choose the same option if I were you, I would not want them to worry anyway. Plus, we graduated in our Assassination classroom, there's no need for a continuation." Master stated before heaving a long sigh.

"I'm not sure as to how this is possible but I won't pry any longer. Now, what shall I do with this acquired body of mine?" Master asked himself inspecting the foreign body.

"Well, that body is like mine but less flexible. Limits itself to mach 20 speed but using it too much will require energy, you'll have to charge. It mimicks the human body with pain receptors capable of receiving and tolerating pain, do remember you have  not so squishy limbs, be careful. Don't try to start another war okay?" I explained before we laughed...

"Ah, of course, but first we have a lot of catching up to do..." He replied with a smile patting my head.

"And to start, tell the class about this place before we can go on.." Master commanded as I replied with a nod and started a group video call.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -