Chapter 10

[3rd POV]

"What is it Yuu?" Seiyu asked clearly irritated..

"Well sorry to interrupt your class moment but there's something up.." Yuu replied mockingly as Seiyu rolled her eyes

"Just get to the point already.." Seiyu huffed

"Yeah yeah.. Geez maybe you really are on your period.. Anyway.. That meet-up with that fake reaper might not happen.. To put it simply, he escaped.." Yuu stated making the girl stop on her tracks and become paler than she already is..

"No.."

"Yes.."

"No.."

"I told you it's true.." Yuu replied with a pokerface watching his sister panic..

"Geez.. Why can't the defense ministry get ahold of a single person.. Ugh!" Seiyu ranted and dashed to the classroom to get her bag and dash back outside and dragged the blonde boy as if telling him to search with her..

"Wouldn't they freak out when the two of us suddenly disappeared?" Yuu asked sweatdropping

"I left a note.. Besides, there's gonna be a drama fest tomorrow... They won't notice.." Seiyu replied in a serious tone which made the poor boy shut up..

The two put on their previous disguises and finally left the mountain and in a blink of an eye, they disappeared...

~Timeskip~

The class were already done with the drama fest and some were resting while others are cleaning..

Koro-sensei just sweatdropped as he read the letter pinned on the table with an anti-sensei knife..

"Is something wrong sensei?" Isogai asked while the octeach folded the paper

"Nothing much Isogai-kun, just two students absent" Koro-sensei replied with the usual smile on his round yellow head..

"Now if you'll excuse me Isogai-kun, one of my ships left the classroom fufu~" Koro-sensei added turning pink blasting off with his gossip book leaving a sweatdropping Isogai..

The class were finally aware of the twins' absence and was about to ask Ritsu when a loud blow was made that startled everyone to hurry outside..

Seeing a mildly hurt Nagisa, the class quickly aided him just in time when Koro-sensei emerged from his dug large hole on the ground followed by a chuckle from the figure standing on the roof..

"Kayano?/Kayano-san?" A chorus of confused voices echoed in the open field

"I am not Kayano Kaede.. I'm Miss Yukimura Aguri's little sister.. Remember me sensei?" Kayano glared

"Ahh~ sorry I can't kill you right now Koro-sensei.. But someday I will.. You murderer" Kayano declared with her ice cold gaze before another chorus of voices called out to them

"Akari!/Ri-chan!" Twin blondes were jogging towards the scene not breaking any sweat..

"Ah~ Hello Yuu-kun... See-chan.. " Kayano greeted with a smirk

The twins were blankly waving at the girl on the roof before Kayano or more like Akari spoke

"Well today's no luck.. I'll be warning you of my return and that's when I'll kill you for sure Koro-sensei.." Kayano glared and quickly sped off using her tentacles