The Big Mansion

I walked into the big 2 doors that somehow was unlocked.

I mean seriously who doesn't lock their doors a killer can come in and go stab stab and then do the dab dab

"Hello..." I said.

On the couch I saw a red hair guy sleeping. His arm was mad cold.... I put my head on his chest and I didn't feel a heartbeat

oh...no HE'S DEAD!!! SO ONE CALL 911 I DON'T WANT TO BE A WITNESS!! I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!!

"You having fun down there"

"AHHH!! HE'S A ZOMBIE!! CALL THE EXTERMINATOR!!" as I whipped out my phone.

He grabbed my phone outta my hand (rude....) "MY BABY!!"

"Ayato take your nonsense in your room..." I turned around to see some dude with glasses and black maybe purple hair.

"Wait I didn't even touch her... yet.."

"WAIT!! Tomato head's name is Ayato...."

"Oi!! Yours Truly, is not a tomato head."

"STOP THIS NONSENSE AT ONCE!!" Mr. Nerd said

"Who are you..." he said.

"Yui Komori I was sent to live here with the Sa-mi-kia..." I said

"The Sakamaki residents" Mr. Nerd said

"Uhh... yah thxs I can't pronounce that name at all." I said

"Hmm... I was never informed about this, Ayato explain"

"I just know that pancake came in and started talking about Zombies and calling an a exterminator"

"I thought you were a zombie!!"

"I will figure out what is going on here, please come to the living room"

"KK Mr. Nerd, wait did I say that out loud...."

Then I heard a perverted laugh "Why hello little bitch chan you smell sweet" A guy with green eyes and red hair with a fedora said and then smirked. I blinked and he wasn't up there anymore. WTF... I turned and saw him sitting right next to me looking at me."HOLY SHIT!!" I might've fell and felt a something lick me in the neck. "You're right she is sweet" The purple haired boy with a teddy bear said.

"Hey!! back off she's Yours truly's only!!"

"Ugh!! I'm sick of you calling yourself that!!"

"Who? Damn you Subaru!! Come out!!"

"I'm right here.." Ayato turned around and I swore I saw him jump. The guy had pale skin, white hair one eye covered by it, and his eyes were red. "I thought I smel-" "KANEKI!!"(Kaneki is from tokoyo ghoul)

"ehh?!" everybody said. I hugged Subaru/Kaneki "I'm not your damn Kaneki!!" Subaru said as he tried to shake me off. "Who is she!!" "I'm trying to figure that out..." Mr. Nerd said.

"I wonder....was she the one he was talking about..." a guy with blonde hair with earbuds and sleeping lazily in the couch said.

"Do you guys just appear out of thin air" I said

"Spit it out would ya Shu" Ayato said.

"...the man told me that she was the new bride"

"Oh so she's just another of those brides..." teddy boy said

"She's more of a sacrifice than a bride" Fedora fuck said

"A bride? I'm suppose to marry one of you guys, fuck it!! I'm out I'm callin my daddy"

"How are you gonna call without your phone!!" Tomato head said as he waved my phone in the air

"GIVE IT BACK YOU RED RETARD!!"

Then Subaru took the phone out of Ayato's hand

"Thanks..."

Cracks the phone with his bare hands

"....OHHHH HE'S A FUCKTARD!!!"

"Look I don't know whats going on I just want to go home!!" I said as I tripped over the floor and scraped my knees. It started bleeding "Look what you guys jus-"

 It started bleeding "Look what you guys jus-"

They're eyes started to glow red. "Y-You guys are.... VAMPIRES!!"

I ran away and tried to open the doors which we're now locked... well at least no killer will go stab stab and do the dab dab now..

I tripped over the stairs and fell down the last thing I saw was Ayato's fangs launching at me.