The Dinner Party

I lay around on my bed rolling over a bijillion time!!

IT WAS SO BORING!!

And it has only been 10 seconds!!

Reji told me to go to my room he said the guest would be arriving shortly so the vampire guests won't suck my blood to death.

BUT DOES HE REALLY WANT ME TO DIE OF BOREDOM!!!!

Knock knock

"It's opened" I said putting my pillow over my face.

The door opened and I pulled the pillow off my face to see Kan- I mean Subaru walking in with some smooth ass hair and a nice suit.

"Da hell are you wearing" I said scrunching my face.

He looks at me "it's for the party" he says smoothing his hair back "anyways... " out of the back of his pocket he revealed a shiny sliver knife.

"AHHH!! ARE YOU GONNA KILL ME!!" I yelled holding up my pillow for protection.

"No!!" He hands it to me, I take it cautiously.

"This knife can kill any vampires... So if anybody from the party tries to hurt you..."

"I just need to go Stab stab and do the dab dab" I said.

He sighs "Yah whatever..."

"But I don't get it... why do you even trust me with this? Aren't you afraid I'll hurt you and the rest of you guys" I said.

He chuckles "Bitch please..." then exits of fashionably.

I put the knife on my nightstand and let myself fall back on my bed.

I sigh... time to wait for 5 hours

5 minutes later....
I feel myself getting weaker and weaker...

10 minutes later...
I don't think I'm gonna make it alive...

15 minutes later....
If I don't make it tell my math teacher... I hate her..

20 minutes later....
Jeezs I'm being dramatic.... 

I sit up

I really wanted to go downstairs and try out the food I can smell from here!!

My stomach grumbles.

Someone knocks on my door.

What?

I grabbed Subaru's knife and stepped onto the floor and very slowly opened the door and...

"Oi!! Pancake!!"

Ayato comes in slamming the door shut taking off his tie and sits down on my desk chair.

"That party was so boring!!" He says.

It was just Ayato I lower my knife but Ayato seems to notice it.

"Isn't that Subaru's knife?"

I gasp "yah... He wanted me to borrow it to protect myself with it...."

He frowns.

My stomach grumbles this time it decides to make a whale sound.

"Uhh.... was that your stomach or were you trying to call Nemo..." Ayato says.

"I'M JUST HUNGRY!!" I yelled at him.

He laughs "Fine..."

He stands up and opens my closet door.

"Ayato there's nothing there..."

And like magic he pulled out a dress..

How do vampires do that again?

"You know I'm kinda getting used to people doing that now...."

"Where this" he throws the dress to me. And sits back down.

"Uh.. what are we doing?"

"You said you were hungry!! So we're gonna go downstairs and get some food.."

"But I'm human!!"

"Don't worry I have a plan... NOW GET DRESSED!!"

I go inside the bathroom cuz I ain't stripping in front of Ayato.

And when I look at the mirror I almost didn't recognize myself.

I had a red dress which had floral designs that reached to my knee and I was wearing red gloves too.

When I opened the door.

Ayato was there with Laito who wasn't wearing his Fedora.

"Oh my god!! You look great!! I could almost eat you up!!" Laito says.

"What's he doing here?" I said.

"He said he wanted to your hair and make up for some reason" Ayato said but the thing was he was covering his face... I wonder why?

"Now sit down bitch~chan!!" Laito says pulling out a brush and some blush.

After 10 minutes of unbearable pain, Laito says "Done!!" And gives me a mirror.

"Wow..." My face was pale and it brightened that way, it had some blush and my hair was in a beautiful bun...

Ayato looks at me then turns away "let's just get to the Damn party!!"

"Wait!!" Laito says as he turns me around and sprays me with something.

It smells so sweet it almost kills my nosehair.

"WHAT IS THAT!?!" I say covering my nose.

"A perfume to hide your scent!! Without it every vampire in that room will be hunting you!!"

"I still think you should take this in case.." Ayato says handing me the knife.

"Subaru's..."
"Yah.."

I strap it under my dress.

"You're gonna have so much fun!!" Laito says cheerfully.

"You do know we have 2 different ideas of "fun" right?" I said.

Ayato puts his hand out to me

I look at.

Am I supposed to take it... Naw fuck that.

I slap it in a high 5 way.

Behind me I can hear Laito laughing at Ayato. You did good Yui... did good..

I went to the balcony to see thousands of vampires drinking with one another eating. Music playing dancing with one another.. They looked almost humanlike..

I sigh..

"Hey.." Ayato says giving me a strawberry cake.

"Oh thank you...." I say shoving the cake down my mouth.

"This is so good!!" I said.

"Yah well Kanato made it so I guess..." he says looking at the vampires.

I looked into his eyes and notice that he was looking at a certain vampire....

I couldn't see their face but all I could see was the vampire was a guy, had a book in his hands...

And short... blue... hair..