Kou

I take books out of my locker and rubbed my eyes.

I had night school but that meant little sleep...

I yawn and walk to my class but make a double take when something caught my eye.

I stare at the poster walking to it.

It had ghosts and witches on the front and had big words saying "Halloween Festival"

Halloween was pretty big for this school according to Laito. The school holds a huge festival where you can trick or treat at booths there, play games, see shows and in the end there's a moongazing session where you look at the moon as it turns red.

I always loved Halloween back when I was a kid but as I grew older my father kept calling it "a demonic tradition"

"You like the festival huh? Maybe we should go together Neko~Chan..." A voice purred.

I spun around to see a blond bitch leaning against the wall, arms folded as his blue eye twinkled. His other eye was hidden under his blond hair.

The guy reminded me of Subaru except a kawaii version.

"Bitch I don't know you!!" I say and spun back around, awkwardly walking the other direction.

But then he appeared in front of me again. He smiles "How rude of me.... My name is Kou Mukami!!" He says bowing.

Mukami.... That's not good...
I touched my leg but I remember I gave Subaru his knife back after the party.....

Crap.... How was I gonna fight now..

"Ok.... Look man I don't want to talk to ya so Imma just go to class!!" ZOOM ZOOM YUI!!

SMACK!!

I hit into something hard then leaned against the wall as I rub my head that was impacted.

I heard a hand slam next to me, then realize it was Kou's.

Then he.... Sniffs me...

OK WHY ARE VAMPIRE DUDES WEIRD AS SHIT!!

"He was right..... Your aroma smells delicious...." Kou says smiling as the eye that's covered starts to glow red underneath his hair....

"I'm sure the Sakamakis won't mind if I have a little snack" he says ripping my uniform cutting through it with his hands as if they we're scissors.

"I didn't like that uniform anyways but Reji is gonna kill me....." I say.

He leans in and bites on my neck.

"OW!! FUCK!!" but before I could curse anymore Kou covers my mouth leaving my curses to angry mumbling.

Is this how birth feels like??

When he's done he licks his lips which we're still stained with my blood, leaving my neck still bleeding. "Delicious" he says.

"Agh...." I felt faint as I trembled, my legs and my arms we're numb. It felt like I would collaspe in any second.

I heard footsteps coming our way it starts to quicken but I can't really tell because my mind was so fuzzy.

Am I gonna die?
Is this how the other brides felt like?

"Ah Ayato!! So glad you could join us!! I'm surprised none of you had a drink of her yet!! She's delicious" Kou says picking me up licking the blood off my neck.

I open my eyes and saw Ayato standing there growling, I thought for a second he was gonna beat the shit outta Kou but calmly he snatched me from his arms and walked away.

I didn't really care since I felt so tired I was about to faint when I saw Kou smile his eyes turning back to the original color.

"Till next time... Eve.. "