CAKE

Where am I?
I opened my eyes I was in my bedroom. The last thing I remember was somebody knocking me out.

HOW DARE THEY KNOCK DOWN THE GANGSTER QUEEN!!

I get up and off the bed.

I go up to the huge ass window in my room. It was dark outside however I can still see the beautiful rose bush- OK WHAT IS THAT!!

I look even closer and spot a lady with purple hair... the same last I saw in my dream!!

Slowly the lady turns and faces me her green eyes glowing back at me.

I gasp and fall to the floor.

"Bitch~Chan why are you laying all over the floor like that?" Fedora man cooed.

I stood up, pointed out the window and said "THERE IS SOME CREEPY WITCH LADY FOLLOWING ME!!" 

Laito looked out the window "I don't see a lady out here"

I looked out, he was right.... where did she go?

"But I swore I saw her..."
"You're probably hallucinating from you're blood being drunken up!!"
"No one drank my blood" I said.

"Oh really..." He leaned in real close "then looks like I'll be the first to drink your luxurious-"

BLAPP!!

Cake was thrown across the room then landed in Laito's face.

He screamed.

Kanato.. who was the one who threw the cake remained calm and said "what did the women look like.."

"THE CAKE!! IT BURNS!!" Laito said screaming

"Uhhh..." my eyes slowly drifted off of Laito and to Kanato. "Well... she had green eyes and purple hair."

The room went silent.

Laito looked so serious despite the fact that he had cake on his face.

Kanato whispered to Laito "It can't be her..."

"Who's her?" I say.

"None of your busi-"
"Was she your mother..."

Kanato eyes widened "How dare you!! How dare yo-" But Laito holds him back.

"Calm down brother..." Laito finally getting rid of the cake on his face said. "How do you about our mother...."

I had a dream about it when I was in class I saw all of your mother's and... your mother has been creepily following me around.

"NO!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!" Kanato yelled with angry eyes "SHE'S DEAD!! I MADE SURE OF IT!! I-"

"Will you guys shut up..." Shu came out of nowhere and closed the door behind him.. "I'm trying to sleep-"

"OI!! WHO KEEPS YELLING!!" Subaru yelled kicking down the door with Shu under it.

But I doubt he even cared.

"Right now you.." Laito said.
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH PERVERT!!"

Shu got out from under the door "what is this talk about Livestock here seeing your mother Ayato and Reno were talking about it in the Lab room."

Kanato scold "whatever she says doesn't matter!! She's dead!!"

"Well I wouldn't be so sure... your mother was always a pain in the ass for showing up everywhere..." Subaru said.

"Is nobody going to talk about the fact that Kaneki just broke down ma door!!" I said.

"SHUT IT!!" Kaneki said punching the wall.

"Great... now he broke my wall..."

"We'll talk about this in the morning right now you guys get some rest ok?" Shu said leaving the room.

"Aww... but I didn't get to drink Bitch~Chan's blood."

I looked at Laito "NO ONE AIN'T GETTIN THIS YUI TONIGHT!! OUT!!"

As I shooed everyone away I collapse on my bed how did I even end up like this.....