Chapter 6

WARNING!!!! BLOOD AND GORE AHEAD

Norbury

May 26

4:23 PM

Garret POV (aka daddy cannibal)

            "Stop moving!" I screamed at the girl as I tried to tie her down. "No! Don't touch me! Let me go!" the girl screamed, nearly busting my ear drum. I grabbed some duck tape that was lying around on the counter and taped her mouth shut. After a little more struggling, I had finally had her bound tight. "you really put up a fuss didn't you?" I asked her, moving a piece of her brown hair behind her ear. She just whimpered and tried to move away from me. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and walked out of her house to my truck. I have no clue where her parents are but I don't care, it's easier when I don't have to fight for a meal. I opened the door and placed her on the seat and then closed it. Child lock was already on so I knew she wouldn't be able to open the door. And I know what you're thinking, 'why didn't you just drug her?' well I need her to be awake to meat the family. (get it? Meat the family instead of meet. Hahaha... I'm so lonely)  It was a good thirty minute drive back to my home through my short cut. I couldn't wait to get there with our new catch. The trip back was filled with soft piano music from the radio and the girl crying. I couldn't help but smile as I saw the house come into view. The girl started to cry harder. "shh shh" I shushed her. "If Nora likes you, you won't have a thing to worry about." I told her as I parked the truck and got out. I walked over to her side, opened the door, picked her up and carried her inside on my shoulder. I walked through the living room to the kitchen. "Honey I'm home!" I yelled out for my wife. Once I made my presence known, I could hear the sound of feet hitting the floor and I knew it was the boys. Sean and Seth were the first to enter looking excited. "Is this our sister?" they asked in unison. Before I could answer, Nora walked in. "I will be the judge of that. Set her on the chair and untie her. It is kind of hard to see if she is family material if she is tied up." She said.
I set the squirming girl in the chair and cut the ropes off her with my knife. "Where is Josh at?" I asked the twins. "he went out for a walk. He said he saw smoke from a camp fire not too far from here and was going to check it out." Sean said. I just nodded to him.  "Alright sweetie, let's start with your name." Nora said to the girl. "It's none of your f***ing business!" the girl screamed. Nora backhanded her and yelled, "Watch your language! Young ladies are not suppose to curse! It is very un-lady like." Tears rolled down the girls cheek, a red mark slowly appearing.  I decided to cut in, "now Nora, she doesn't know the rules yet. It is not fair to punish her before telling them." I said. "I guess you're right, however, she didn't need to yell and throw curse words around. *sighs* let's try this again, what is your name?" Her tone suggested for the girl to just listen, "Courtney" the girl said. "Courtney? That is a pretty name. Now then-" Nora was cut off with Courtney screaming again, "Let me go you f***ing psychos! What's wrong with you people?! Why did you –AGH!!" she screamed her heart out when Nora grabbed her arm and broke it. "I have done told you that profanity will not be tolerated!" Nora scolded. "ooh you are going to get it." Seth said with a twisted smile. Courtney watched Nora turn to a cabinet drawer in the kitchen. She opened it and pulled out a meat cleaver. "Let me show you what happens to people when they don't follow my rules." Nora said. She moved at an unnatural speed as she held down Courtney's arm, raised the cleaver and brought it down on her arm, severing it from the elbow. Courtney cried as the pain was excruciating. She threw up at the sight of her arm, blood shooting out of the amputated limb. "Why couldn't you just listen?" Nora asked Courtney as she restrained the girl again. "just like everyone else. Sorry boys, no sister yet." She finished. "aww darn, that stinks. Can't one of them just pass your test?" Sean asked. "When that day comes, she will need to be treasured." I told them. "Oh well, at least we already have a fresh meal here." I finished looking towards the girl. "Right, I think I would like to make finger sandwiches for tomorrows snack." Nora said as she chopped off five of Courtney's fingers from the severed hand, putting them in a Ziploc bag.

Courtney POV
I jumped up from the chair and shoved crazy woman to the ground, using my body like a football player. I ran to the door. The twins went to grab me but they ended up on the ground when I suddenly stopped, them tumbling over me. I finally made it to the door, swung it open and took off running. 'I have to keep running!' I thought. 'I don't want to die! I don't want to die!' I repeated in my head over and over. I was losing too much blood and my vision started to get blurry.    I ripped the bottom of my shirt and used it like a bandage. Then I heard something that made my blood turn cold. Dogs. I turned around and looked behind me. I didn't get very far since I could still see the damn house. That's when I saw movement. And not just any movement, two heads bobbing up and down out off the tall grass and coming at me fast. I was paralyzed with fear as well as to exhausted to continue to run. Two dogs tackled me to the ground, teeth digging into my skin like knifes, I couldn't fight them off. I had no more strength. Before I passed out, the dogs were pulled off and I heard someone say, "Looks like you'll just be another meal for the family."

(longest chapter so far! ALSO! These characters are based on people I know in real life, their names are just changed (except for this person. she has hurt me and people close to me so I kept her real name. So, until the next chapter, sit back, relax, and enjoy Nora's finger sandwiches!)