Chapter 5

Norbury, Canada ( )
May 26
1:32 pm
Alex POV
It took a little over three hours before our plane landed in Toronto, Canada. Justin had already made plans to have a rental van there so we could drive the rest of the way. We, of course, made Justin drive since he seems to know where we are going. It should be about another five hours before we reach Norbury. "I've got a really bad feeling about this, more so now than before we got on the plane." I said. "oh don't be such a baby Alex! Nothing is going to happen to us. Like I said, it's probably just a hoax to attract tourist." Justin said trying to somewhat calm me down. "I hope your right." I commented, and looked out the window.

After about two hours of driving we stopped at Waffle House to get something to eat and stretch our legs. "I'm so glad to be out of that van" I said. as we walked inside. "same here." Sara agreed. we sat down at a booth and waited for the waitress.

I wasn't very hungry so I just ate a grilled cheese with a coke. Ashley and her posse ordered garden salads with water. Gage asked for a Texas Angus Patty Melt with a root beer. Justin got a waffle with sausage and two eggs with a glass of sweet tea. And Hunter received Bert's chili with a coke.
After about forty five minutes of talking and eating we hit the road again to get to the town before nightfall. It was about 4:12 when we finally got moving again and we still had about two more hours to go.

If only I Had listened to my gut and stayed home!

(2 chapters like I promised, but I won't post my next story yet. Maybe later or after I finish this one. I'll let you decide!

This chapter is short but I'm already working on the next chapter and it is longer! we will get to meat {lol} the cannibal family again in the next chapter!)