two

I'm listening to Johnny Boy while writing this lol

OKAY ONE PERSON HAS READ THIS WHO ARE YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL SOUL

•••

Nevertheless, Joshua had made Tyler very cautious whilst working with other patients, though there was no need to be.

Other patients just wanted to get out, as they were only on the first or second floor.

The ones Tyler usually worked with, the fourth floor, were so far gone into insanity that they didn't want to leave.

" And then he just came at me!" Tyler ran a hand through his hair whilst pacing the corridor outside Joshua's room.

Surely, it wasn't the best place to phone his brother, with all the screaming and crying but he shouldn't be doing it anyway.

A hand made way into Tyler's vision and he jumped back, eyes goring wide at the patient next to him.

Brendon, the guy Lana had told him to stay clear of, as he had a habit of murdering young males.

" I gotta go, Zach," he said hurriedly, looking back to Joshua's room in panic.

He didn't wait for Zach to answer and pushed the door open quickly, knowing his nerves would get the best of him.

Ever since Joshua had been proven to attack, not only himself, but others, a small glass slide had been placed between him and the therapist.

Tyler didn't think he needed it.

" Hello, Joshua," he said warily, knowing full well the patient could see him and was smirking and biting his lip.

" Hello, Mr. Therapist."

Tyler had to refrain from rolling his eyes and shifted on his feet, uncomfortable under his patients' intense stare.

" Joshua, I'm here to help you, you know? I am not going to hurt you."

Joshua jumped up - or, tried to, as he was tied to a metal slab.

" You're not going to hurt me!" He screamed and Tyler stood up, moving to stand inside the room. He stood near to Joshua's head, watching his mouth foam in pity. " They say that! They always say that!"

He gave another tug on the make-do handcuffs and they gave way easily, almost crumbling in his strength.

Tyler's eyes widened and he tried to step back but the man grabbed him hard around the neck, kicking off the ankle cuffs as though they were nothing more than sugar.

Joshua smirked and shoved Tyler against the wall and in that moment he really regretted asking Lana to turn off the CCTV.

" You're not going to hurt me?"

Tyler shook his head, wheezing slightly at the loss of air from where Joshua's hands squeezed mercilessly.

" Well, Mr. Therapist," he snarled and pulled a knife out of his back pocket. Tyler simply stated in awe because 'how the hell did he get a knife?

" I'm going to hurt you."

The man unattached his hands from Tyler's throat and momentarily turned his attention away to the weapons on the floor that Tyler never noticed.

Tyler jumped and made a break for the string. His fingertips barely brushed the red string before arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him back.

Soon enough, Tyler's back was against the metal slab that Joshua should have been strapped to, the latter climbing on top of the smaller boy.

" Oh and one more thing before we start, Mr. Therapist?" Joshua said, leaning forwards slightly to straddle Tyler's hips. The knife was very slowly inching towards Tyler's chest and he squirmed, trying to stop himself from hyperventilating.

Screw it!, he shouted to himself in the head, letting his head fall back to scream. There's a psychopath holding a knife to my heart!

The man leaned forward and put a hand over Tyler's mouth, tutting him tauntingly. " Call me Josh."

Joshua - Josh - instead turned the knife on himself, digging it into his shoulder.

Tyler's fear turned into panic and he scrambled for the string with his feet, pulling it gently, but enough to alert guards.

He then turned his attention to his patient, who was digging the word 'dangerous' into his shoulder.

Josh grabbed the back of Tyler's head, fisting his fingers through his hair and bought Tyler forward, to his shoulder.

" Clean it!" He screamed and Tyler nearly sobbed in relief when he heard the guards' footsteps. Josh sighed when Tyler didn't move and yanked back on his hair, forcing Tyler's mouth open.

He smirked and bought it to his shoulder, where Tyler's mouth was quickly filled with the metallic taste of blood.

His eyes grew wide across Josh's shoulder as the guards poured in - four of them - and they grabbed Josh from where he was still sat on Tyler's lap, grinning and laughing.

Tyler couldn't watch as they forced him into a straight jacket and instead turned to the side, throwing up the blood and breakfast.

When he finished he straightened and wiped his mouth, coughing. He jumped when a guard placed his hand on his shoulder, steering Tyler out of the room.

" Y'know, kid," he said. " We can give you another patient, if you want."

It was a kind offer and Tyler may have took it but his mouth turned into a grin and he turned away from the guard, walking briskly down the corridor.

" No," he called, still grinning. " I'll keep him!"

•••

You know that moment where you just know you suck because ew look at this crappy writing.