twenty-one

Josh groaned as the back of Jacob's head split against the wall and blood spurted out at him. He cursed and glanced apologetically at Tyler who just smiled lightly.

The sirens were loud now. Very loud. They were close; Tyler could hear their shouts from inside the small room.

"Josh," he mumbled, but the older boy was too busy punishing the manager for bleeding. "Josh." he tried again, a little louder and Josh heard this time.

He swung round, his fist hitting Tylers' jaw. It was covered in blood already and Tyler whimpered in pleasure, though he knew it was a punishment.

"You filthy slut. Like the pain, don't you?" Josh sneered, slapping the other side of Tyler's face. The younger boy's eyes rolled back as Josh gripped the back of his head and pressed his lips to the smaller boys.

The kiss was passionate, and full of irrevocable lust. Blood from Josh's lips mixed on Tyler's soft skin, and he moaned at the taste as Josh slipped his tongue into his mouth.

Josh pulled back and took a moment to assess Tyler - he had his head leaned back, eyes closed, bloody lips still slightly puckered. He was sweaty, and whining in need for Josh.

Josh leant over near Tyler's ear and bit down, causing the smaller boy to scream hoarsely. "We'll finish this later. Promise."

Tyler smiled, giving Josh another quick kiss to the cheek and held on to his lovers' hand. The police were outside the room now.

"Say anything," Josh glared at Lena. "And your child won't live to see you cook his third birthday cake."

The woman jumped back in shock and Josh winked before pulling Tyler out of the room by the window.

Tyler looked back at the crying woman and grinned.

"See you later, sugarplum."

woah guys im not dead

i want a smut chapter but i cant write that oops

sOMEBODY HELP

how have y'all been btw

ash xoxo