twenty

The murmurs had immediately ceased and the room plunged into darkness.

It was as though Josh had somehow managed to flick the lights off with his eyes, which he probably had.

Lana was the first to speak, her eyes glazing with tears. " Tyler..."

And Tyler felt something, like a sharp pain spike up and across his stomach, but it was gone as quickly as it had come, and was replaced with a cocky smirk.

The lights flickered back on without warning.

" Don't talk to him," Josh snarled, glaring at her and bought Tyler behind him. " And I suggest you all run."

A couple at the front jumped and ran out the door and Tyler didn't know why he let them go until everybody moved to run, and the door slammed shut.

There were only a few people left, now, Lana and some other staff Tyler never cared to learn the names of, and the manager.

Tyler snarled and jumped for him, wrapping his hands around the manager's neck.

Nobody apart from one older man moved and, well, that was a mistake.

Tyler barely even noticed the man's cry, and the blood that splattered onto them back or his shirt, or Josh's yelp of happiness that happened when he'd been starved of kill for a long time.

" Tyler," Josh warned and tugged the small boy back by his shirt. " He's mine."

Tyler nodded and walked back slowly, keeping his eyes trained on Lana and the manager. They seemed to be glaring at him with something else he could only see as pity.

It was obvious that the quiet little therapist from a month ago had died completely, and in its place was a crazed maniac, completely driven over the point of insanity.

Lana let out a shuddering bteath, watching Josh walk over to yhe manager and run a finger down his face.

He was young, very young to be running a psychiatric hospital. He had smouldering green eyes and dirty blonde hair that Tyler just wanted to lick.

He had a kid, a three year old back home. Raised him on his own, when the mother left with some dreamboat who couldn't care less for the mentally unstable people Jacob worked with everyday.

" Now," Josh started, a beautiful grin splitting his face. It took all of Tyler's self control not to pounce and kiss the hell out of him then, but he settled for biting his lip and raising an eyebrow.       " Tyler. Blood?"

Tyler shook his head. Though he loved blood and the smell of it, he was still a bit unstable from Ruby's death, and he knew Josh was too.

Josh smiled. " As you wish."

He turned to Jacob, pinning him against the damp wall, the older man barely able to move. 

" Let's have some fun."