seven

Dedication: thepastelphangirl

For being unbelievably sweet. Your comments and everything.. I love you so much rn oml

•••

The room is covered in blood because Josh liked to spread Tyler's blood onto the walls.

The clamps were still on his fingernail-less (wtf) fingers and Tyler was a whimpering mess.

Josh sat in the chair beside Tyler's head, stroking the smaller boy's sweaty hair off of his forehead. He grinned as Tyler let out another shriek when Josh tugged on one of the clamps, blood soaking onto the table.

" Now," Josh began, moving onto Tyler's other side with a grin. " Where were we?"

He bought Tyler's un-injured hand to his vision, calculating the best way to turn the bones.

Josh smirked at Tyler, who was watching his torturer through squinted eyes. He raised an eyebrow as Tyler whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut.

" Shh, Tyler," he soothed, stroking his cheek softly. " I want you to watch me."

Tyler opened his eyes, barely watching the taller boy with blurry eyes.

Josh giggled and raised Tyler's middle finger. With no warning, he twisted the finger on different points in the bone opposite ways. Both boy's heard the sickening crunch of bone and one grinned, while the other screamed.

Josh gave Tyler a mocking look and moved onto the next finger, watching Tyler's face convulse as he snapped the other one.

After the third was broken and Tyler was a sobbing mess, Josh moved his fingers to wrap around the other boy's wrist.

" No!" Tyler sobbed, trying to pull his arm from Josh's grip. It went unnoticed by the taller boy, who only licked his lips as Tyler threw his head back with a sob, his mouth open in an 'O'.

beautiful.

" Stop, p-please, Josh!"

Josh raised an eyebrow. " Stop what, sweetheart?" He turned his hands in opposite directions, letting Tyler's mangled hand fall to his side.

Tyler suddenly relaxed, sobbing silently. He looked completely broken and weak, torn down and far past insane. Just like Josh.

He closed his eyes and Josh smiled fondly. So broken, so done. Josh had ripped down his confidence and self-worth, and definitely his overall indulgence for anything.

His 'therapist' looked like someone who would just let anyone do anything they wanted with him.

And you know what?

Josh fucking loved it.

•••

im ill and my horse riding lesson went kinda bad today. why must they be so unpredictable 😭