six

Tyler woke up in probably the most cliché way ever.

His eyelids fluttered open only to be met with Josh's rotten grin very close to his face.

He screamed - or, at least tried to, as the tape across his mouth prevented him from making any noises other than small, weak whimpers.

" Hey, shh, sweetheart. Making noises only makes it worse."

Tyler was panting, struggling to breathe through the tape and pulled on the metal cuffs.

While Josh was turned, fumbling around on a small table, Tyler took his time to observe the room.

It was very dimly lit, and it looked quite dirty. There was one, very bright, light shining straight into Tyler's eyes but he barely cared when he squinted.

" What shall we start with, baby?" Josh taunted, holding up a knife, tweezers and a few clamps.

Tyler made a whimpering noise, tears streaming down his cheeks and soaking into the tape.

" Let's go with the tweezers."

The smaller boy clenched his hands into fists, though Josh prayed them open, still grinning.

" Open your hands, Tyler," he cooed, still pulling gently on his fingers.

Tyler didn't move and Josh lost his grin.

" Open your fucking hands, Tyler!"

Tyler let tears trickle down his cheeks and opened his hands reluctantly. Josh's grin came back and he took the tweezers in two fingers, snapping them tauntingly at Tyler.

Without warning, Josh pushed one side of the tweezers underneath Tyler's fingernail and the latter shrieked in pain and surprise.

Josh seemed perfectly at ease and began working to hinge the nail off of where it was attached to his therapist's finger.

After it was done, he got to work on the second finger, the third, and finally all ten fingers were nail-free.

Meanwhile, Tyler was a sobbing mess, his fingernails burning with the hot, searing pain that his patient inflicted on him.

" Now," Josh grinned and patted Tyler's face. " Do you need your knees?"

•••

Tyler screamed again, the sound loud and clear in the nearly empty room; Josh had taken the tape off when Tyler started hyperventilating and couldn't breathe.

Josh had his lip between his teeth and squinted in concentration as he dug the knife into his victim's cheeks again.

The word 'rotten' was carved into his right cheek, jagged lines with blood constantly seeping out of them.

Josh leant forward and licked at the blood, smirking when Tyler didn't even wince.

However, he frowned when he saw Tyler had finally passed out and sighed.

He brushed a finger trough Tyler's hair, wet from blood on Josh's fingers. He nearly laughed, rubbing his blood-covered fingers all over his face. It stained his cheeks and most importantly his lips, dripping with even more blood than usual.

He licked it off, grinning.

Josh yawned, biting his lip as he studied the smaller boy on the table.

Tyler looked completely peaceful, even with the tear-stains and dried blood on his pale cheeks. His right hand looked like a mangled mess, the flesh where his nails had once been, rotten and bleeding.

Josh turned again to the table, running his fingers over the cool, smooth metal of the clamps.

He turned back to Tyler with a grin before he saw his victim was still passed out. His grin turned into a frown and he sighed, placing the clamps tauntingly beside the smaller boy's head.

" Next time, sweetheart," he cooed, stroking Tyler's cheek and leaving multiple blood stains. " Next time."

•••