ten

YES I DO REALISE THIS IS EXTREMELY SHORT. HOPEFULLY I'LL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER QUITE LONGER

•••

Luckily, when Tyler woke up, he wasn't strapped down to a table and he could freely move his arms and legs.

Instead, he was dangling near a wall by his wrists, staring at a grinning Josh.

He yelped and threw his head to the side, watching Josh move back with a sign. The taller boy ran a hand through his hair, laughing nervously.

" I've been waiting for you to wake up for ages, Tyler."

Tyler licked his dry lips, having long lost count of the days that went past since he'd last eaten or drank.

" D-Drink, Jo-osh." He whimpered, tugging at the restraints. He could swing his legs back a forth and hit the wall but he knew it was only using valuable energy.

" Not yet, Tyler, not yet," Josh murmured. There was a table and a few restraints, and he pushed it gently towards Tyler's feet. " You can drink soon, baby, I promise."

Tyler let his arms go limp and nodded, too weak to put up a fight.

" Now," Josh giggled and leaned in so his lips ghosted over Tyler's ear. " How do you take to chloroform?"

•••

im still ill and its pissing me off but oh well bcuz i suck

QOTD: favourite band(s) other than Twenty Øne Pilots?

AOTD: 5sos, fall out boy, skillet etc...

~ ash